Now what?? looking for next cycle

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Hey guys,
I am about to finish my cycle of Epi, this was my first cycle and i love the results i have gotten. PCT is looking solid with DAA/Reduce XT/Nolva. My question comes what product would you guys take next? I'm up for anything goal is lean mass. So any options would be nice.

Thank you,
J
Psalm 16:8

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I assume you want to stay in the methylated category?

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Personally I don't see why I would get out of the methyl category but again if there are other options I'll be open to anything.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I was looking into DMZ, only reason I was iffy about it was b/c I heard it is just drags your body through the mud. Like it can be pretty toxic. But I havnt put in enough research yet. Unlike when with EPI I put in just a dumb amount.

Any other recommendations other then DMZ?

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Just looked into both of those listed above real quick again didn't do hours of research but both seem to be hard on the body and mostly for "advanced" PH users, i only have Epi under my belt. I will still keep both in my mind but any other ideas again they don't have to be methyl

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
I personally loved my super dmz 2.0 and trest run. OP check out MSTEN...great product

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I personally loved my super dmz 2.0 and trest run. OP check out MSTEN...great product
Did you find MSTEN as a big step up? again i have only taken Epi. but i do everything buy the book when it comes to on cycle and PCT. What are the major difference between MSTEN and DMZ. I know dmx is a combination of 3 compounds. doing more research in a few

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Msten was my first and Epi was my second. You'll be fine with msten. Support accordingly and you'll be fine.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Msten was my first and Epi was my second. You'll be fine with msten. Support accordingly and you'll be fine.
Ok I'll look into it right now and look at what else I need to go along with that. Any notes on alpha-1?

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
m-sten would be a much better choice than super dmz 3.0. good results, and way less sides than 3.0 would give. I like to think of m-sten as a stronger epi.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
interesting ok, so M-sten is at the top right now, how would this compare to a sarm like s4 or lgd 4033? i picked those two b/c they are knob to have less sides

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Can't find it any where or else I would in a second. Or halo.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established