Low Test at 26 After Taking 2 PH's

n2fitness

Awards
I'm not sure if this was the right place to post this.. but I hope you can help. First off, I now realize that Prohormones are stupid and a waste of money as I only gained water weight mostly off of it.

I have taken RPN Havoc (Epi) for 4 weeks a couple of years ago when I was 24 and I did Novaldex PCT and test booster.

The only other one I have taken was Olympus Labs's TR3N with their EPISTANE at the same time per the advice of the representative. I did this one for 8 weeks (EPI for 6 weeks and TR3N by itself for the final 2 weeks). I followed with the PCT Novaldex from AR-R.com for 4 weeks with test booster.

This last cycle above was in June 2014 and I got my free and total testosterone checked on 12/23 at a local lab.

Here is the example of what I took in June 2014 detailed:

ON Cycle

8 weeks of TR3N @ 60/60/90/90/90/90/120/120
6 weeks of EPISTANE @ 30/45/45/45/45/45
Armicare Pro on cycle
Fish Oil 2 times a day
Multi Vitamin w/Joint Supp
5 grams Taurine Preworkout
Creatine HCL 5mg daily
At Week 5 start taking prolactin supp

OFF Cycle

Sup3r PCT 6 weeks @ 4/4/3/3/2/1
Nolva (from AR-R) 4 weeks 20/20/10/10

So back on topic.. I have been feeling like crap for several years now and was diagnosed with Anxiety Disorder at the age of 22. So I thought that this crap feeling was due to the anxiety medicine I was taking (Lexapro 10mg). Well, a few months ago I got off of Lexapro 10mg because I was always tired, felt weak, I wanted to sleep the whole day, no motivation, low sex drive, difficult to keep or get an erection, etc. I have always been able to put on muscle though, even naturally before the 2 pro hormones. I'm 6'3" 230lbs at around 17% BF currently.

Well a 4 months ago I decided to get on Welbutrin in place of the Lexapro and it is a stimulant so I figured it would give me the increased energy, fix my sex drive, and lack of motivation that I had been dealing with the last few years. Long story short, I still feel like sleeping all of the time.

I talked to a friend at the gym and he advised me to get my testosterone looked at because I have the symptoms of someone with Low T. I thought it was crazy because I am only 26 (will be 27 in June) but I figured I would get it tested at a local lab (I don't currently have any insurance since I'm in college, but I just applied for insurance).

I got my blood work results back December 29, 2014.

My Free Testosterone was 54.3 which is in range on their scale (35.0-155.0)
My Total Testosterone was 176 which is out of range on their scale (250-1100)

The only other things I take as far as supplements are Creatine, Whey Protein, and Pre-workouts.

I have taken things like P6 Red, T-Bomb, pre workouts with Test boosters, and other test boosters that have tribulus in them. Also, I have taken ZMA at night with tribulus added like Cellucor's ZMA.

I should note that when I used to take tribulus it would make me Pre-ejaculate extremely quick. I remember pissing off my ex-girlfriend because I would go after a stroke or two. I'm not sure if this is normal or not..

But anyways, I'm asking for help.. What are your guys's opinions on this whole matter? Do you think the Prohormones messed my test levels up even though I did a PCT? I remember when I was taking the Tr3n, it pretty much shutdown my ability to get an erection at all. It took like 2 weeks of taking Nolva to get it working again.

I plan to go to see my family doctor when I get insurance in a few weeks as well.. I am sure he is going to run other bloodwork as well.

If anyone has any insight, it would be greatly appreciated. I'm just curious if it was the Prohormone that did this to me or the t-boosters or just have always had Low T since I have never really had a strong sex drive, always felt tired, depressed, etc. My doctor just thought it was anxiety disorder and put me on Lexapro at 22 after feeling like sh*t since I was around the age of 17 when all of my anxiety stuff started.

Thanks for reading!

Pdawgg15

Banned
Awards
I'm not sure if this was the right place to post this.. but I hope you can help. First off, I now realize that Prohormones are stupid and a waste of money as I only gained water weight mostly off of it.

I have taken RPN Havoc (Epi) for 4 weeks a couple of years ago when I was 24 and I did Novaldex PCT and test booster.

The only other one I have taken was Olympus Labs's TR3N with their EPISTANE at the same time per the advice of the representative. I did this one for 8 weeks (EPI for 6 weeks and TR3N by itself for the final 2 weeks). I followed with the PCT Novaldex from AR-R.com for 4 weeks with test booster.

This last cycle above was in June 2014 and I got my free and total testosterone checked on 12/23 at a local lab.

ON Cycle

Armicare Pro on cycle
Fish Oil 2 times a day
Creatine HCL 5mg daily

OFF Cycle

So back on topic.. I have been feeling like crap for several years now and was diagnosed with Anxiety Disorder at the age of 22. So I thought that this crap feeling was due to the anxiety medicine I was taking (Lexapro 10mg). Well, a few months ago I got off of Lexapro 10mg because I was always tired, felt weak, I wanted to sleep the whole day, no motivation, low sex drive, difficult to keep or get an erection, etc. I have always been able to put on muscle though, even naturally before the 2 pro hormones. I'm 6'3" 230lbs at around 17% BF currently.

Well a 4 months ago I decided to get on Welbutrin in place of the Lexapro and it is a stimulant so I figured it would give me the increased energy, fix my sex drive, and lack of motivation that I had been dealing with the last few years. Long story short, I still feel like sleeping all of the time.

I talked to a friend at the gym and he advised me to get my testosterone looked at because I have the symptoms of someone with Low T. I thought it was crazy because I am only 26 (will be 27 in June) but I figured I would get it tested at a local lab (I don't currently have any insurance since I'm in college, but I just applied for insurance).

I got my results back December 29, 2014.

The only other things I take as far as supplements are Creatine, Whey Protein, and Pre-workouts.

I have taken things like P6 Red, T-Bomb, pre workouts with Test boosters, and other test boosters that have tribulus in them. Also, I have taken ZMA at night with tribulus added like Cellucor's ZMA.

I should note that when I used to take tribulus it would make me Pre-ejaculate extremely quick. I remember pissing off my ex-girlfriend because I would go after a stroke or two. I'm not sure if this is normal or not..

But anyways, I'm asking for help.. What are your guys's opinions on this whole matter? Do you think the Prohormones messed my test levels up even though I did a PCT? I remember when I was taking the Tr3n, it pretty much shutdown my ability to get an erection at all. It took like 2 weeks of taking Nolva to get it working again.

I plan to go to see my family doctor when I get insurance in a few weeks as well.. I am sure he is going to run other bloodwork as well.

If anyone has any insight, it would be greatly appreciated. I'm just curious if it was the Prohormone that did this to me or the t-boosters or just have always had Low T since I have never really had a strong sex drive, always felt tired, depressed, etc. My doctor just thought it was anxiety disorder and put me on Lexapro at 22 after feeling like sh*t since I was around the age of 17 when all of my anxiety stuff started.

Thanks for reading!
Get your blood work done .. tell your doctor about man.

n2fitness

Awards
Get your blood work done .. tell your doctor about man.
Did you see that I did bloodwork already and got my free and total testosterone taken? That's how I know that I have Low total T.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you see that I did bloodwork already and got my free and total testosterone taken? That's how I know that I have Low total T.
Clomid restart protocol or go tell an endo everything. Tren is no joke, will shut you down hard

n2fitness

Awards
Clomid restart protocol or go tell an endo everything. Tren is no joke, will shut you down hard
So do you think even though I've been feeling like this for a long time and did the cycle exactly like Olympus Labs said to do it with the Nolva and test booster, I should do clomid now? I have heard people getting their levels back up during a clomid restart, but then their levels just falling right back down afterwards. Also, if I want to go to an endo, can I just go without even seeing my doctor first or is a regular family doctor fine?

antidepressants an seems don't mix.
Huh? Antidepressants don't mix with what?

BluWhoo

Awards
If all other things good, run the clomid. If your body produces LH from the clomid and your test doesn't increase most likely your testicles aren't responding to the LH. That is my problem but I am early 40's. So TRT may be the solution just get be confident in your blood work before you decide.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If all other things good, run the clomid. If your body produces LH from the clomid and your test doesn't increase most likely your testicles aren't responding to the LH. That is my problem but I am early 40's. So TRT may be the solution just get be confident in your blood work before you decide.
^^this
It might just be how you naturally are so trt might be your best option. Wouldn't hurt to try the clomid. Get rx grade, not research stuff

n2fitness

Awards
What do you mean by if all other things are good? Do I need to get other tests done now? I don't have any insurance right now so I had to go to a lab and pay out of pocket to get my free test and total test done.

Also, is my LH level in another blood test that I would need to get done? I only did testosterone total and free in this bloodwork.

If I do the Clomid and my body responds to it, but it doesn't get significantly better, then I will need TRT? Also, if it responds really well and my levels shoot up to high numbers, will they stay like that or is this just like a temporary bandaid but I will need TRT anyways down the line?

What about doing Clomid and Nolva together? According to a member with over 2,200 posts on the "Steroid" forum, he said this:

"Your pct was inadequate for sure. You could try doing another one.....this time a real one that would look like this:
Clomid: 100/50/50/50
Nov: 40/40/20/20/20
Wait about 6 weeks to two months after that to see where your t levels are at."

^^this
It might just be how you naturally are so trt might be your best option. Wouldn't hurt to try the clomid. Get rx grade, not research stuff
I think the Nolva I got said "for research only" on it. I got it from AR-R which is what steroid website said to get from. Where would I get RX grade? Can you inbox me where if it not allowed to be posted please?

Also how do both of you feel about what the other guy said as far as dosages, time (4 weeks), running Nolva and Clomid simultaneously?

Thank you both so much!

BluWhoo

Awards
By other things I mean your entire hormone system could be shut down. That is an extreme example but the point is to identify what is causing your low test. LH will show up in a test of the hypothalamus, pituitary, testes loop. So no not just a testosterone check. If clomid works your probably good. Again just depends on the cause. No you don't need Nolvadex you don't have an estrogen issue.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By other things I mean your entire hormone system could be shut down. That is an extreme example but the point is to identify what is causing your low test. LH will show up in a test of the hypothalamus, pituitary, testes loop. So no not just a testosterone check. If clomid works your probably good. Again just depends on the cause. No you don't need Nolvadex you don't have an estrogen issue.
Agreed, clomid only.

livestrong82

Awards
Im not a fan of PH, years ago I had issues with some I took, after a week in. Killed my sex drive and like u said about the pre-ejac.. so I asked myself..have sex or quicker gains? I chose sex haha, dropped the ph and got back to normal quickly after.. but I guess u dosed alot higher and longer than I did.. now I choose injectables never had issues as long as u follow protocol..
Try the clomid route and get bloods.. stay natty if u can. If Not trt might be a solution. Goodluck

Stierenek213

Awards
You are 245lbs, do you have a high fat percentage? this can lower your test production.

Further did you start cutting after you finished your cycle? it is a lot more difficult for your body to restore when you are cutting after your cycle

Stay away from pre workout stims like caffeine etc, they only increase estrogen en lower your test

You should have taken HCG (injectable so the real stuff) when using 8 weeks of tren

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
Doing a cycle of clomid to restart ones hpta
Obviously I'm not seasoned in the sauce game, but damn that's crazy. Definitely good info & worth a shot if caught in that situation. Does that work often?

Last edited:
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Obviously I'm not seasoned in the sauce game, but damn that's crazy. Definitely good info & worth a shot if caught in that situation. Does that work often?
It's the same difference as running a pct. I have always used clomid and feel great during pct and haven't had any problems bouncing back.

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
What about your thyroid panel? Adrenal ? Estradiol ? ....

Your problem might be more complicated than just low test. You want to take full blood panel before you start treating yourself.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
It's the same difference as running a pct. I have always used clomid and feel great during pct and haven't had any problems bouncing back.
This. Do a clomid restart and hope for the best

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clear your inbox bro

Pdawgg15

Banned
Awards
You are 245lbs, do you have a high fat percentage? this can lower your test production.

Further did you start cutting after you finished your cycle? it is a lot more difficult for your body to restore when you are cutting after your cycle

Stay away from pre workout stims like caffeine etc, they only increase estrogen en lower your test

You should have taken HCG (injectable so the real stuff) when using 8 weeks of tren
Shoulda coulda woulda.. he didnt so stop being a jerk..

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
My bad man, didn't think it'd get full so quick.... Cleared.

n2fitness

Awards
I went ahead and ordered Clomid and Nolvadex and will update when I get finished with the 4 weeks of this. Then I'm going to wait about 6 weeks and do another blood test. I might not need Nolva, but I decided to do it anyways.

One question though.. Does it matter when you take the one dose a day? Should I take like 100mg of Clomd and 40mg of nolva as soon as I wake up each day in the morning?

These are the doses I'm taking them at. Do they look good?

Thanks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went ahead and ordered Clomid and Nolvadex and will update when I get finished with the 4 weeks of this. Then I'm going to wait about 6 weeks and do another blood test. I might not need Nolva, but I decided to do it anyways.

One question though.. Does it matter when you take the one dose a day? Should I take like 100mg of Clomd and 40mg of nolva as soon as I wake up each day in the morning?

These are the doses I'm taking them at. Do they look good?

Thanks
Take serm 30 min prior to bed. Doses are too high, run clomid at 50 / 50 / 25 / 25 and tamoxifen at 20/20/10/10

gynopuff

Awards

ON Cycle

Armicare Pro on cycle
Fish Oil 2 times a day
Creatine HCL 5mg daily

OFF Cycle

I got my blood work results back December 29, 2014.

Thanks for reading!
Why wouldent you just do a 6 week cycle of test prop with some hcg and aromasin? You would of saved you hpta

n2fitness

Awards
Take serm 30 min prior to bed. Doses are too high, run clomid at 50 / 50 / 25 / 25 and tamoxifen at 20/20/10/10
Why is everyone saying different doses? What will the high dose do to me differently then? Will it matter either way? The numbers that I posted are from a very reputable guy over on steroid forums. Also I used to take the SERM right when I woke up. Is there a difference?

Why wouldent you just do a 6 week cycle of test prop with some hcg and aromasin? You would of saved you hpta
I might end up doing this down the road when prescribed a doctor, but for now I'm doing the nolva and clomid to restart my system and see if my test levels go back up and then I'll do another blood test and get tested again 6 weeks after the 4 week cleanse

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why is everyone saying different doses? What will the high dose do to me differently then? Will it matter either way? The numbers that I posted are from a very reputable guy over on steroid forums. Also I used to take the SERM right when I woke up. Is there a difference?

I might end up doing this down the road when prescribed a doctor, but for now I'm doing the nolva and clomid to restart my system and see if my test levels go back up and then I'll do another blood test and get tested again 6 weeks after the 4 week cleanse
Higher doses will only produce more sides.you can run as much as you want to, just taper down. These are the numbers I have always used and have never had any problems recovering.

n2fitness

Awards
Higher doses will only produce more sides.you can run as much as you want to, just taper down. These are the numbers I have always used and have never had any problems recovering.
What kind of sides and why do you think everyone on the steroid forum, including the really knowledgable guy thinks that these are the dosages that I should take? I hate being in a bind like this :/.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What kind of sides and why do you think everyone on the steroid forum, including the really knowledgable guy thinks that these are the dosages that I should take? I hate being in a bind like this :/.
You aren't in a bind, either way will be fine. You are using a serm and you are tapering down so you are good.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Just for the info I also run serms in the same dosages as Yates. Always worked well in those ranges

n2fitness

Awards
Thank you sir! I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet. At least Yates said that if I run the higher dosages that I might have a little bit more sides, but no negative effects overall.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Thank you sir! I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet. At least Yates said that if I run the higher dosages that I might have a little bit more sides, but no negative effects overall.
I'd say just sides and maybe a harder rebound. Plus 50mg is cheaper to dose than 100 for the same effect.

Hrepp

Hrepp

Awards
It seems to me that your anxiety is caused by low testosterone. It doesn't seem likely that you have low test because of the prohormones. Try the clomid restart but if you just have naturally low test then it probably won't work, jump on trt and enjoy the ride.

n2fitness

Awards
I'd say just sides and maybe a harder rebound. Plus 50mg is cheaper to dose than 100 for the same effect.
That makes sense. Thank you so much!

It seems to me that your anxiety is caused by low testosterone. It doesn't seem likely that you have low test because of the prohormones. Try the clomid restart but if you just have naturally low test then it probably won't work, jump on trt and enjoy the ride.
Thanks for your opinion. I bought the clomid and nolva already and I'm going to see what my levels are in 11 weeks (4 weeks on this plan and then wait 6-7 weeks and then I'll blood test).

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That makes sense. Thank you so much!

Thanks for your opinion. I bought the clomid and nolva already and I'm going to see what my levels are in 11 weeks (4 weeks on this plan and then wait 6-7 weeks and then I'll blood test).
Give us updates, would like to know how it goes for you

n2fitness

Awards
I started the 2 on Wednesday at 11PM.

So how am I supposed to be feeling on the Clomid and Nolva? Is there a way that I'm going to know if my levels are going up at all? Here is a prime example of why I think nothing has fixed at all.. Last night I went to bed at 3AM. I woke up at 12PM today so I got 9 hours of sleep. Well it's now 4:30PM and I'm still in bed and having been sleeping all day on and off. So roughly I have gotten over 12 hours of sleep and I'm still tired and unmotivated.

The reason I ask about if the Clomid is working is because a friend from the gym told me he took Rx grade Clomid and within 2 days of taking it, he was about to have sex and then almost right after want to have sex again. He said his drive was insane. He thinks that maybe the Clomid I bought is junk, but I assured him that AR-R is reputable on this website. It is an orange liquid and the nolva looks like blue mouth wash. They both taste terrible with a very strong, burning aftertaste.

Please let me know. Thanks

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
First give it more time , everyone react differently to each compound. It takes time for our bodies to to balance.
Second, clomid will help if your low T caused by Hpta not working properly. If your low T caused by another disorder you I doubt you see any benefits.
This leads us again, to you not taking full test panel and concentrating on only small peace of puzzle- low test.

P.s there is always possibility that your serm is bunk.

n2fitness

Awards
If my low T isn't caused by Hpta, what would be the other disorders that I would have? I can tell some differences. For instance, it seems like when I "get off," it lasts a lot longer and is harder than when I'm not on clomid. So I doubt it is bunk. I was just concerned because my friend who gets RX grade, said that he functions way better, but then again maybe his test levels were a lot higher because he did test for 3 weeks prior.

n2fitness

Awards
Week 2 has started and still no changes in my libido, drive, motivation, etc. I haven't even been wanting to go to the gym much. Blah.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
give it some more time buddy, dont down yourself. Might I suggest adding in TEST POWDER by USP Labs, it kinda does wonders for my libido in PCT for sure

lboston

lboston

Awards
Week 2 has started and still no changes in my libido, drive, motivation, etc. I haven't even been wanting to go to the gym much. Blah.
According to my urologist- who is a fertility expert- it can take 30-90 days, depending on the individual, for test levels to rise to stable levels on clomid.

Keep the faith. I'm in the same boat as you right now...been on clomid for two weeks, feel pretty crappy...

Don't let it get you down and definitely don't let it keep you from training. Take 3 scoops of your preworkout and get it done! ; )

n2fitness

Awards
Okay guys.... Update.

I am done with a full 30 days of Nolva and Clomid finally.

What's weird is my sex drive has actually been significantly lower while taking those. It seemed like I can barely even get an erection now. It wasn't like that before so it is kind of weird that it seems that this caused my stuff to work even less. I still feel tired, unmotivated, weak, no drive, etc.

Is there any way that I can just wait like a month and go get blood work done after that? Will that be enough time? My insurance will be kicking in, in the middle of March so I can get prescribed something for this around then so I'm hoping I can get bloods done around the middle of March.

Let me know, thanks

wormwood

Awards
hey n2fitness - I am in a similar situation as you only my use of ph's/designer/steroids has spanned several cycles over a 10 year period. - check out my thread in the main forum for more details

I just recently came off a high dose of Trestolone and had bloodwork worse than yours. my total test count was 62 free test at 14.5 a week later it was at 49 and 12.2 respectively. I feel your pain on the depression and lack of sex drive. I can still have sex just fine and still maintain erections for at least 15-30 minutes during sex but it's nowhere near what it used to be.

I am on clomid as well as HCG 3x a week at 500iu. I've heard that the estrogenic sides of clomid can be rough on your sex drive. Some guys seem to have better luck with just running nolva.

Sucks you don't have insurance to cover it right now - maybe you can try running just nolva and see if that helps you out at all? Did you have your estrogen or prolactin levels checked? that can greatly affect your libido too. Maybe one of those being out of balance is causing that problem for you.

Good luck to you man