Superdrol 250 cycle- Help me out!

Bigsheesh

Bigsheesh

Awards
I recently got lucky enough to score a couple bottles of the coveted superdrol. Thinking of running a 4 week cycle. I need a decent dose as I am not new to ds. I last ran sdmz.3 in October. Ran three caps the third week and saw great gains. Gained and held 17 lbs after pct. Thanks guys!

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
What is the mg per pill? If it is 10mg per pill you can run it 20/20/20/20 or 20/20/20/30 for a 4 week cycle. Just depends on the sides you may get from the dosage your taking. You can always go up or down if needed .

Bigsheesh

Bigsheesh

Awards
Jwood10 did you start your first day with 20 and carry through?

I also the still have another bottle of sdmz.3 should I run that again before superdrol?

Yes it's 10mg per pill. And 90 per bottle. I'm leaning toward 10mg for first few days then bumping it straight to 20 the first week.
Something like:

10/10/10/20/20/20/20 -week 1
20 -week 2
20 -week 3
30 -week 4
My pct is going to be
Nolva 30/20/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
What else should I add? Beside creatine?

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
20/20/20/20 IMO

I have had decent results running it at 10 but 20 is the sweet spot. And it kicks in fast!

jwood10

Awards
i ran it at 20/20/20/20 gained 20 lb. some girl acted like she was pregnant for 2 months when she wasnt, didnt eat didnt sleep, and lost 25 lb. that stuff was messed up. she wasnt even pregnant, told me she was and avoided me like the plague for 2 months before coming clean. that was the worst pct ever!

Bigsheesh

Bigsheesh

Awards
Dam, that's how it is sometimes! What did you have for pct though?
Also, what do you guys think about saving SD until I cycle the sdmz3 again? I read that once you do sd you won't react to any other compounds...

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Don't believe that. SD was the strongest for me and I've responded to other compounds, but nothing will compare. Sides were harsh for me, hence why I ran it at 10 mg for 5 weeks, the second time. No gyno or prolactin, just lethargy, and BP.

Bigsheesh

Bigsheesh

Awards
Jwood did you get any sides? The only thing I usually get is back pumps.

I have nolva on hand in case my nips start getting sore. What did you do for prolactin?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For me, it was:
1. Back pumps that were just unbearable.
2. Anxiety
3. Bp
4. Toxicity, in the form of appetite loss.

Love the stuff regardless.

I would run it 10/10/20/20/20 and eat tudca like skittles.

jwood10

Awards
i got really bad back pumps, but i didnt use taurine at the time because i didnt know why my back was hurting. i just thought it was from work. my pct is always nolva at 20/20/10/10 with erase 0/0/75/50/50/25. i always keep letro on hand in case of any issues. and i agree with MAGG, superdrol was the strongest compound ive used. the effects are extremely fast. ive taken it twice. the first time i gained 20, but personal issues sent me into a downward spiral during PCT with training and eating. the second time i took it i believe i went from 190-202 and competed in the 198's. for liver support i use CEL cycle assist and himalaya livercare. Ive never used tudca, but ive seen a lot recommending it.

Duffman86

Awards
My last 2 runs of superdrol I ran at 30/30/30/30. Had gains of between 20 and 30lbs. Keeping 18-25lbs after pct.

Gotta watch your bp though, mine ran high for the last half of both cycles.