Infertility?? Long Term Effects of Prohormones

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
Just something that has been on my mind alot recently, im not too worried about the side effects that are either short term and/or can be offset by proper On-cycle support and proper pc, im talking about possible long term affects like infertility and impotence like when trying to have a kid. Im only early 20's now and want to have kids someday, could pro hormones potentially screw that up?

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
Also I realize on cycle your balls will shrivel and your natty test will shutdown but i mean is there chance for permanent infertility?

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
I started using the "old school" ph's in high school. Dont do it. I found out at 26 that my sperm count was 90% lower than the lowest "normal" amount, so I have been rather unsuccessful at having a child with my, otherwise healthy, wife. Fortuneately enough, I have a wonderful step-daughter, whom I love dearly, but I kick myself in the glutes daily wondering if I had been able to have children of my own.....I'm the youngest of 4, so I'm guessing I was probably going to be able to. I had run various PH cycles consisting of 4-AD, Methyl-1-Test, 1,4-ADD, 1-AD, Nor-4-AD, etc etc etc....all the stuff that was legal prior to the 2004 ban.

Learn from my so very humble opinion and potential mistakes.

Be safe and smart

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
I started using the "old school" ph's in high school. Dont do it. I found out at 26 that my sperm count was 90% lower than the lowest "normal" amount, so I have been rather unsuccessful at having a child with my, otherwise healthy, wife. Fortuneately enough, I have a wonderful step-daughter, whom I love dearly, but I kick myself in the glutes daily wondering if I had been able to have children of my own.....I'm the youngest of 4, so I'm guessing I was probably going to be able to. I had run various PH cycles consisting of 4-AD, Methyl-1-Test, 1,4-ADD, 1-AD, Nor-4-AD, etc etc etc....all the stuff that was legal prior to the 2004 ban.

Learn from my so very humble opinion and potential mistakes.

Be safe and smart
Damn that's very unfortunate buddy, I hope someday youll strike it lucky and have a kid of your own :)

Do you think you 'abused' those old school PH's? Or Maybe cycled too long or didn't do pct or maybe even you were still in highschool so I assume you were still quite young aye.

Would you personally recommend a young buck, 20 onto 21 to go with prohormones considering your experience?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been taking ph for years. Had a kid at 29 and got my girl pregnant again this year. I cycle properly and pct properly with plenty of time in between cycles. That said everyone is different, you could be shooting blanks already or you might knock up the ladies for years to come

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As long as your careful and don't be stupid you'll be okay. They're good in moderation but its the people who abuse them or don't do correct pct's who scream stuff up. haha

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
As long as your careful and don't be stupid you'll be okay.
Not trying to be a dick here but you can't say that with any certainty whatsoever. Plenty of people have been careful, cycled "safely", followed proper PCT protocols and yet suffered consequences months and years after cycling. It absolutely can and will happen....sometimes.

Everybody responds differently to this stuff and it is difficult to tell how the body will respond to these hormonal agents without experimentation. This is why most people on this board preach about being prepared for ALL possible consequences before you start cycling because you just never know. What makes things worse and is often the compounding factor is the reality that some people have pre-existing health concerns or endocrine system issues that they know nothing about before starting steroid cycles. If a user's hormone levels are already out of whack and then they start taking compound X, Y and Z, unfortunatel things can and will happen.

They're good in moderation but its the people who abuse them or don't do correct pct's who scream stuff up. haha
Steroids are not vitamins and I while I think we can agree that most people will probably "be okay", there will always be situations where unknown variables do unfortunate things to people who thought they had it all figured out and did everything by the book.

teoteo

teoteo

Awards
i started late, am 39, already got 2 beautifull boyz!!!!
still, i try to take the upmost of precusrsory measures...
to minimize the possibilities, can not eliminate them afterall...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I WANT to shoot blanks! Save me a few copays and a needle in the balls

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Proper PCT is more important than cycle itself. I have 3 boys since using PHs. But then again, I was blessed with some pretty big nuts.