Needing advice on Trenplexx/ Switching from AAS to PH

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
I did AAS for almost a year now. did three cycles of Test E at 700mg a week and Tren E at 600 mg a week. My question is about the PH Trenplexx. I did a cycle of alpha 1 max (40mg a day) and deca drol (75mg a day) for 6 weeks. I stayed on Test E the whole time I did the PH cycle. I plan on staying on Test E while I do trenplexx (after my PCT is over of course) I;m basically letting you know all this so people don't give me a beginners dose suggestion. I want to run Trenplex at a high, but not to high dose. Here are the Trenplexx facts. Help me out guys!

Trenplexx Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Capsule

Servings Per Container: 60

Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 12 mg (TREN)

2,17-dimethyl-5-androstan-17-ol-3,3'-azine 20mg (DMZ)

Methyl-1,4 androstenediol 25mg (M1, 4ADD)

2,17α-dimethyl-5α-androsta-1-en-17β-ol-3-one 7mg (Methylsten)

5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin

Liver Support

I don't need any advice as far as AI, Diet, or PCT. I have all of those ready. The people at my gym just don't know anything about PH. Only AAS. So I couldn't get any advice from them.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm not all entirely sure how to dose this for you since you don't want to go too low or too high but we use to carry this product at Strong Supplement Shop until the ban. Its a pretty strong PH product. I would link you to the product at Strong Supplement shop so you could see more info about it but I cant on here. I'm sure more people will jump in. What were you thinking of dosing it or do you have no idea?

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
I was thinking two caps a day for two weeks. then maybe three to finish off the cycle. I know the mg of DMZ and the mg of M1 is a pretty high dose per pill. so I'm not sure if three would be safe. I'm not worried about sides. I have AI and cycle support ready to go. I was just worried about the beating my organs would be taking. any advice would help. I have two bottles of trenplexx and plan to start after my PCT ends in a few days. Also I was told that taking this product isn't for bulking (which is what im trying to do) due to the tren. But in my opinion, 12mg of tren is pretty low. I really don't see how that would cause cutting at such a low dose.