Replacing test c/e with Sust 350

livestrong82

Awards
Would dosing sustanon 2x a week still be efficient like dosing test c/e 2x week or is it pinned more or less frequent?..

alland

alland

Awards
I would use a smaller amount eod to take advantage of the faster esters...or at least m,w,f etc

venicebeach

Awards
i would much rather use test e over sust, fast esters are great but id rather use sust 250mg eod as mentioned above instead of twice a week. btw try not to pin sust in your quads, glutes are much better and less pain the next 3-6 days imo, ( im a little baby i get it ) :dance:

MuscleJ

Awards
Agree 3x a week you will them enjoy it better than test Cyp imo

livestrong82

Awards
What about dosing test e for X amount of weeks then switching to test c for X amount of weeks or switching to sustanon during cycle?? Is that possible or would it cause conflict ?? Or is it better to stick to one ester? ...
I have all 3 on hand

alland

alland

Awards
What about dosing test e for X amount of weeks then switching to test c for X amount of weeks or switching to sustanon during cycle?? Is that possible or would it cause conflict ?? Or is it better to stick to one ester? ...
I have all 3 on hand
at the end of the day it will not make much difference in the net result. As long as blood levels are kept stable (based on e/c versus sust optimal dosing) you will have little as possible sides. In my experience the more unstable blood levels are; the more sides like acne, mood etc. Otherwise it is purely personal preference. Some people swear by one or the other. Personally, in the past i would gravitate towards sust because i liked to "feel" it. After sust i would feel the agression in the gym increase the next couple days, mood would get better...but a decent drop of after 3 days or more post inj. i found eod was best for me. Enan or cyp twice a week should be plenty

livestrong82

Awards
at the end of the day it will not make much difference in the net result. As long as blood levels are kept stable (based on e/c versus sust optimal dosing) you will have little as possible sides. In my experience the more unstable blood levels are; the more sides like acne, mood etc. Otherwise it is purely personal preference. Some people swear by one or the other. Personally, in the past i would gravitate towards sust because i liked to "feel" it. After sust i would feel the agression in the gym increase the next couple days, mood would get better...but a decent drop of after 3 days or more post inj. i found eod was best for me. Enan or cyp twice a week should be plenty

I see what you mean, ive never ran sust, might have to give it a shot then!