First Cycle Help?

Garappolo

Awards
Hey guys, new member here just looking for some advice. So I got my hands on some methylstenbolone, its iml's msten rx. I was going to run it at 20/20/20/20. But as far as everything else goes, im a bit stumped. I want to get my hands on some nolvadex to run during pct at 20/20/10/10 before i start, but i really dont know about what cycle support is good, nor what other pct supps are good, because there are so many out there. I have a bottle of pes erase, and a bottle of lecheek nutrition ad-3 pct. Im under the impression that those two do the same thing, and are both AI's? Are they needed? & Is the SERM all i need for pct? If you guys could recommend a good simple cycle to me, i would highly appreciate it, i need experienced help! Thanks guys.

Also, if this is the wrong place to post this question im sorry, as this is my first post here. Thanks to all that help.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think the links below will help you out. read the msten page and it should answer a lot of your questions. For on cycle support I linked you to the top 5 at strong supplement shop. For pct grab one of our top 5 otc pct products or use your pct product that you have, maybe some daa and a serm like nolva and run it 20/20/10/10 if you can. Your pes erase could be run during pct as well.
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/methylstenbolone-info
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/top-5-on-cycle-support
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/top-5-post-cycle-therapy

Hopefully this helps.

Garappolo

Awards
Thank you for your help, i'll definitely look into those links. Anybody else have any input?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Msten 10/20/20/20
Cycle assist (vital labs, Olympus labs, Celtic labs all gtg)

Pct
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Ad-3 as directed
Erase 0/0/2/2/2 (I think erase is two caps. Check on that)

That should do ya. I like adding in other BP and cholesterol supports like hawthorn berry, policostanol, coq10, flax oil, ect.
Do your research man. We will help you out but know what your doing going into this

Garappolo

Awards
Yeah, thats why i have decided to wait before i start my cycle so im completely sure about everything, and know i have everything i need for on cycle and post. I appreciate all your help guys!
Any little bit helps, i can only do so much research but its hard to find for my needs specifically.

Garappolo

Awards
And i was also told that Erase and Ad-3 were essentially the same thing, and to not to take them both or it would block estrogen too much.? Any input on this?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
And i was also told that Erase and Ad-3 were essentially the same thing, and to not to take them both or it would block estrogen too much.? Any input on this?
one or the other. No need for both. The old erase and ad-3 both had arimistane but the new erase doesn't. Definitely add in cycle support too like they said. Cycle assist is Very well rounded with good doses to have you covered. Keep researching until you feel comfortable. Sounds like you're on the right track. Check out those links engineer provided.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/cycle-assist-by-competitive-edge-labs

Garappolo

Awards
I also have another question, i hear people talking about "test bases", just what exactly are they referring to? Injectable test??.. Is that really neccessary for a prohormone cycle like this?

Garappolo

Awards
Well. It would be a good idea to use a test base, but now im confused on my whole cycle. I would probably go with 4-andro unless convinced otherwise, But, i have no idea where it would stack in or what other supplements would be needed to support it, both on cycle and post? Would anything else be needed because of the new test base? & how would i run it??

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well. It would be a good idea to use a test base, but now im confused on my whole cycle. I would probably go with 4-andro unless convinced otherwise, But, i have no idea where it would stack in or what other supplements would be needed to support it, both on cycle and post? Would anything else be needed because of the new test base? & how would i run it??
Grab some dermacrine bro, works good as a test base and has built in estrogen control. Start it with your msten. Preload cycle support 2 weeks before msten. Don't start your ai unless you have nipple issues. Estrogen is a good thing and you don't want to kill it unless you need to. Start reading other people's logs on msten and you will get a better idea of what you are getting in to. Good luck!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10