1,4 andro in your blood

cubical

Awards
How long will 1,4 andro remain in your blood? If I get tested in Aug and finish the cycle in June will the results for the test come back positive? Thanks

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I dont think an oral will stick around too long. I would not think more than a month. if its a steroid test they might test your testosterone levels not whether 1,4 is in your system. maybe someone else can chime in with more info. also what kind of test is it? employment, probation...

cubical

Awards
its a test for everything, roids and narcotics. I seem to remember somewhere it said that 1,4 andro and nordiol will last as much as 6 months in ur blood... has anyone heard anything like this?

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Does the test actually detect 1,4ad in the first place? Worst case scenario-- you explain that you used a supplement that was legal only 2 months ago.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
deca has been known to be detected for 18 mo. but I think orals half life are a lot shorter. especially a ph. I'm not an expert on the subject though.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Does the test actually detect 1,4ad in the first place? Worst case scenario-- you explain that you used a supplement that was legal only 2 months ago.
doesnt it leave boldenone in the blood?
EQ last pretty long... no idea about 1,4.