Anadrol 50

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
After doing much research, I found out that Anadrol50 is the most toxic oral steroid available and should immediately be taken with clomid or an anti-estrogen. The possible side effects even include liver cancer, which i didn't even know existed. I got 25 of them for free, so should I include them in my next cycle or not? Anyone have experience with this?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
guys use it all the time with no problems. i plan on using it for my fall bulker at 100mgs ed. don't exceed 4-5 weeks though.

and for what it's worth, halo is more toxic IMO.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
cheque drops are unquestionably the most toxic ... the toxicity of drol is somewhat exaggerated, but not to be taken lightly at the same time ... anywho go ahead and use it .. but clomid isn't going to do a thing for liver toxicity ... nac, milk thistle, liv 52, etc. will help

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a huge fan of anadrol, having just used it for 4.5 weeks at 165mg/day. Strength gains were good, but not in any way in excess of the strength gains while on 50mg/week of dbol. Muscle gains were good, but the appetite destruction which kicked in towards the end of the third week slowed things down dramatically.

Dbol4L.

pumpinfina

Awards
I'm not a huge fan of anadrol, having just used it for 4.5 weeks at 165mg/day.

I don't think anyone with a 39 inch waist should use dbol or anadrol. Anyone with a 39 inch waist shouldn't be giving anyone advice.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established

I don't think anyone with a 39 inch waist should use dbol or anadrol. Anyone with a 39 inch waist shouldn't be giving anyone advice.
are you fucking kidding? if you aren't leave here and never come back ... ex knows a hell of a lot more than most people on this board and you're a moron if you don't realize the difference between a powerlifter and a bodybuilder

plus what on EARTH is your reasoning for someone with a 39 inch waist not using drol or dbol? if you knew ANYTHING you would know that neither compound will make you fatter

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Pretty sure he doesn't care about his waist, he's not into bodybuilding. Hence "POWERLIFTING" for fun and profit.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established

I have to wonder what goes through someone's mind when they make a post like this. All I can say is go hit a 500lb bench and 700lb squat with a 32 inch waist and we'll talk bro.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established

WTF kind of statment is this? You can see most of his abs in is Avater. Kaz used to have 43 inch waist you going to tell people not to listen to him if he gives advice? :think:

anapolan50

Awards
ya like it's real healthy to have a 43 inch waist for an extended period of time. Not to mention you can't see your 3 inch dick, and shrunken balls with a waist that big

anapolan50

Awards
plus what on EARTH is your reasoning for someone with a 39 inch waist not using drol or dbol? if you knew ANYTHING you would know that neither compound will make you fatter
you'll put on more fat bulking with dbol/anadrol as opposed to EQ OR DECA

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
ya like it's real healthy to have a 43 inch waist for an extended period of time. Not to mention you can't see your 3 inch dick, and shrunken balls with a waist that big
If that's what it takes to be a "household name" like kaz as opposed to just another chump, oh well man, the name of the game is do whatever it takes. If you are happy being just another nobody more power to you.

anapolan50

Awards
I have a hard time excepting advice from fat asses with 15%+bodyfat.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
and how many do you have? and where's your pics?

thought so.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
and you do? you're only 22, how many cycles do you have behind you belt?
hey asshole i guarantee i know A LOT more than you do, and you've demonstrated this yourself .. and i have a hard time taking advice from a moron who like to shoot off on forums with 5 posts ... go to bodybuilding.com you'll fit right in

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I have a hard time excepting advice from fat asses with 15%+bodyfat.
That's funny, I have a hard time accepting criticisms from pansy ass girly men who think 315 is a MONSTER bench :rofl:

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I was wrong...it was a 40 inche waist. And here is his picture weighing around 330lbs. So yeah I would take his advice.

Attachments

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I was wrong...it was a 40 inche waist. And here is his picture weighing around 330lbs. So yeah I would take his advice.
A man may lift heavy things, but it takes a real man to lift heavy things in a kilt...or at least my scottish friends say so. :D

And judging from that pic, I'd listen to anything that he had to say because to be that size and that strong he obviously did something right.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
God, kaz is one of the legends of the sport... Too bad he was such a trash talking whore (not that I'd call him out :run: ). really was the epitome of what powerlifting and strongman are all about.

BOBO sucks

glenihan im going to report you, you didn't register as a sex offender where you live. I wouldn't want my kids living on the same block as you.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
glenihan im going to report you, you didn't register as a sex offender where you live. I wouldn't want my kids living on the same block as you.
my spidey sense tells me i won't see this handle sticking around too long.

BOBO sucks

this fucking board sucks, i get banned for giving my opinion. Ever since bodo started taking it in the ass, this board has gone down hill.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yup, that's me. big ol' pussy. so, when i'm told to go **** myself, i can actually do it.

BOBO sucks

guys on the board with less than 500 posts get banned if the say some one is fat?
is that fair?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
it's childish. kindergarden insults at best.

BOBO sucks

God, kaz is one of the legends of the sport... Too bad he was such a trash talking whore (not that I'd call him out :run: ). really was the epitome of what powerlifting and strongman are all about.
ex is a member of the 40-4 club. 40 inch waist 4 inch penis, those are really good stats you fat jewbag mutherfucker

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
who the hell is this dude? is this one of those annoying jerk avant guys?

BOBO sucks

i can't believe it, all i said was you shouldn't give anyone advice and i get banned?Well **** all you fucking meatheads

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i just LOVE internet tough guys. so entertaining.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
BOBO SUCKS

Negativity will eat you like a cancer dude. Knowing how to voice your opinon will always take you further. Besides, winning an argument on the internet is like winning the special olymipics, you may get a gold medal but you are still retarded!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally love the creativity in that name. It really shows how much of a genius he was.

:D

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
awww, is he gone already. i think we should make a separate kiddy forum so they can bitch at each other. they can call each other 'stupidhead', 'boogerface', etc.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
is he ban yet? And what the hell is the difference between member and registered user?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established