Help Me Spend Money

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Ok, so I found out that A 1 Supplement retailer accepts Bitcoin. While I don't have a lot of cash, I *do* have a lot of Bitcoins since I bought @$2 years ago.

I'm looking to stock up on Prohormones. Just a quick browse around, and I saw LG Sciences and Advanced Muscle Research... there may be others.

Other than BioTest Transdermals and Orals in the early 2K era, I AM A PH NEWB. I am nearing 50, 6' 0.5", currently recomping and at 235 LB (Started almost a year ago at 285 LB).

At my age, I *really* want to minimize side effects. My main goal is fat loss/health, while retaining or adding a little, but I don't really care about getting balls to the wall huge. Libido has to stay, or increase, LOL. Looking around, I see "Safe" stacks like:

Low Side Effects Stack
6-Keto Pregnane + 1-Andro

and

Ultimate Safety Stack
19NorAndrosterone + 11-Keto-Androstenedione = combination of mild prohormones

But like i said = NEWB.

So, what would you recommend I stock? Once I hit my goal of 10%BF, I want to add a little so looking for a cutting stack and then to stockpile another stack for future uses. BUT SAFETY IS PARAMOUNT FIRST.

Thanks!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
It looks like A1 has AMS and LG Sciences showing In stock for almost everything. I'm still looking at who else they carry. Thanks for the reply.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i did 11 Keto stacked with 1-Andro last summer. Mild stack no sides.

Strength was thru the roof from the 1-Andro (i was taking 440mg per day at one point)
1 - Andro will negatively effect libido, so people usually run 4-andro or dermcrine at a test base

11 keto was taking approximately 150-180mg per day but didnt see much from it despite my clean diet.
I believe it has to be run @ 250mg per day or higher to truly shine. 11 oxo has to be run at 3 to 4 times
the amount of 11 keto..

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Okay, thanks. I pulled the trigger on the following (I know I went overboard, but like I said, this digital money was basically free):

3 Advanced Muscle Science "Anabolic" Kits - 1, 4, and 19-Nor
Some OTC AI/PCT - AromX, Reboot, and TX-3. 2 of those have Arimistane.

Then, after reading "you'll be sorry!" like 1000 times, my rat needed Tamox/Clomid/Exemestane.

So one way or another, I think I'm covered. Can I ask cycle questions here, or should I go to the Cycle Sub Board? I have a ton of questions, especially with the chems.

Thanks.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
congrats on entering the dark side...

yes, you can ask those questions here,....

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Thanks mate. I actually bugged kissdadookie via PM and he wrote me an encyclopedia (thanks man!), so I actually have no questions left! :)

It's funny how clueless I was back in my late 20's when I ran Biotest Transdermals and then the Legacy 4AD Oral they had prior to Ban #1. I don't know if that stuff was any good or how strong it was (@ 2 weeks max cycle per label), but I knew nothing about PCT, etc... Glad I found this site, tons of great info and help, even for a newb. Thanks to everyone.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your welcome... I ran my first Prohormones back in 98 or 99 when they were first coming out.
Didnt see much from the oral ones, but found some good transdermals that worked well.

Didnt know anything about cycle support or pct, go figure, i was in my 20's and didnt know any better :)