Concerns are 2 methyls and toxicity.
Would this be an effective dose?
Should I opt for a product with only msten, and run it at 20. Thanks

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That should work but I'd rather run DMZ or M-Sten solo. M-Sten at 15-30mg/day or DMZ at 40-60mg/day.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^I'd agree with this. Pick one and run it solo and then save the other for another run. Make sure you've got good on cycle support while running either of these. You can check some out at Strong Supplement Shop if you need any. http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/top-5-on-cycle-support

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
Yo I just got Blackstone's version too. It sounds like a low does to me too but your instructed to take 2 a day for 30 days so to my knowledge, correct me if I'm wrong… 20mg of msten is normal and 20mg of dmz is a little under the "standard" 30mg but again it's a 'stack' cuz the msten.

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
A lot of pre made stacks are the same way. 20 msten seems to be the norm. When it first came out, they reccomended 12 mg ed. Dmz dose is low for a solo run. But many times a stacked dose is lower. Not sure if this is due to toxicity, or if the effect is simply amplified when compounds are stacked

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
Might be a dumb question but i was confused by OP's post. Were you planning on running this for 60 days?