OL d1methadrol

Travenberger

Awards
What are you guys thoughts on this compound? Anyone try it? If so what were gains or sides?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subbed for opinions.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've done it.

Dry gains, great for strength, cutting and recomping.

Sides are low. Better watch your blood pressure if you're running it high though.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I need some. I wasn't able to stock up earlier because of being low in funds.

Fark!!!!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
And get it to Aus? Hahah

Muscolo

Muscolo

Awards
Hello everyone ... I am beginning the third week with d1methadrol ... Unfortunately libido is nothing, why? It happened during the same cycle of Epistane ... You can solve?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello everyone ... I am beginning the third week with d1methadrol ... Unfortunately libido is nothing, why? It happened during the same cycle of Epistane ... You can solve?
It's cause you aren't stacking it with cell tech brah.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you running any kind of test base?

Muscolo

Muscolo

Awards
Thanks for the answer, but I did not understand, I'm Italian and I use the translator ... I apologize ... But you can restore libido?

No test base... Only d1methadrol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the answer, but I did not understand, I'm Italian and I use the translator ... I apologize ... But you can restore libido?

No test base... Only d1methadrol
A test base like 4 andro, epi andro, or dermacrine will keep your energy and libido up. Grab one of these and you should see some good improvements

Muscolo

Muscolo

Awards
Thank you very much! So the problem is the lack of testosterone? I can also use andriol?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thank you very much! So the problem is the lack of testosterone? I can also use andriol?
Look into dermatr3st and use at 20mg pre workout as well as 20-40mg later in the day or earlier depending on time you workout.

Alternatively a 4DHEA or stano would help. You will need to use search function to find that now

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correct, andriol would work great

Muscolo

Muscolo

Awards
Thank you very much I will tell you! Hope functions! or else I will be single:-(

This is a common problem for people using D1methadrol or Epistane? Or only those who have a low natural level of testosterone That is killed by d1methadrol?

a.mocellim

a.mocellim

Awards
Thank you very much I will tell you! Hope functions! or else I will be single:-(

This is a common problem for people using D1methadrol or Epistane? Or only those who have a low natural level of testosterone That is killed by d1methadrol?
I think its very common using Epistane and less commun using Dimethadrol, but still possible.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AnabolicGuru Anabolics 4
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 13
Volvo140G Company Promotions 48
mixedup Anabolics 537