hair loss on epi?

pepemason

Awards
Hey guys, I plan on taking epi at some point in the future but I'm worried about hair loss. Im on minox and Fina and use nizoral but since mpb runs in my family im scared. Any ideas?

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Hair loss does happen to some people on epi. Have you had any issues on other cycles/supplements before?

Personally I don't have to worry, been bald on top since 21...

pepemason

Awards
It would be a first cycle for me so no clue yet

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Should have went for Halo, or Nano Mithras instead.

pepemason

Awards
Lol that's what I've heard. At this point I can't buy halo though lol

pepemason

Awards
If this were a month ago I'd just grab some halo

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Maybe just take finasteride or dutasteride while on cycle also to block dht.

pepemason

Awards
I guess at some point we'll see. It isn't way too bad though right? It's no anadrol or tren

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
I guess it depends on your cycle length also, the shorter the less damage from dht, my suggestion is just keep taking your finasteride and all the stuff your using. But from all the research I've done Epi is one of the worst for hair loss.

pepemason

Awards
Lol why did I have to get this right before the ban!? Is it worse than say test c?

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Halo is still available...i just ordered some yesturday.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd you're prone to mpb accept the fact you will shed hair on cycle. No getting around it....

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Finasteride and other 5ar inhibitors won't help, because epi doesn't need 5ar to convert to dht. It is straight dht from what I hear and it ate the Living crap out of my hair. I would recommend selling it and get halodrol or tbol

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sure you can. It is still being sold on several legit websites.
You think they are going to go after every person buying a couple bottles of prohormones online? Not gonna happen.

iornmaglabs

pepemason

Awards
And it's actual halo and not halo50? Wasn't it just banned?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Its the same thing as halodrol. Yes it was just banned. If you're worried about your hair though you need to decide which is more important to you- 5- lbs of lean muscle or your hair.
There's always ostarine dermastrength and ep1c too

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Isn't halo 50 not even a steroid?
It is and its a real good lean mass gainer with very low to no side effects the recommended dose is 75mg you can run it for up to 8weeks, theres still available through IML, man for $18 bucks now its a steal , I had to pay like $35 each for a couple bottles , I stacked it with Cyanostane and Dymethazine (Cyanostane RX), it used to be a very popular cycle back in the day, have awesome dry gains no side effects or water retention.

hide83

Awards
Epi wrecked my hairline- hdrol I lost no hair. Just my personal experience. I think orbit still has halo

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
iml still has it. 18.99 a bottle

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Buy. Don't ask. lol

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell, formestane makes me shed. You won't know til u try something I suppose

pepemason

Awards
Reading around halo can cause some to shed also �� I think I may go grab some ostarine or lgd. I hear the gains are good and that you really only need some nolva or clomid pct.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I want my hair to shed.. im tired of shaving every other day

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Formestane makes you shed because it inhibits aromatase and leaves more free testosterone for 5ar to bind with and create DHT. DHT and poor blood flow to the scalp cause hair loss. Minoxidil improves blood flow, finasteride binds 5ar so test cant transform to DHT

EPI is straight DHT so even 5ar inhibitors don't work. Halo is not very androgenic, plus it lowers natural t levels so there is not much t to turn into dht.

To me trest is best if you have hairloss because it can not turn into DHT and it shuts down testosterone production so there is theoredically little to no DHT. At that point throw in some halo which produces very little DHT and you are set.

But if you are scared of the po po (you shouldn't be) yeah, ostarine ep1c and dermastrength would make a nice 8 week cycle too.

pepemason

Awards
I can get test c if I need it but that would probably be just as bad on the hair

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah test turns into DHT. Unless you have a 5ar inhibitor like finasteride. Honestly your best bet, if you're worried about your hair is to buy a bunch of 18.99 halo bottles and run 6 week cycles at 75mg. In all honesty. Or order trest to run with it if you can afford it. Look around there are still legit sites selling it too