Add on to my PCT

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I already have the essentials (nolva,DAA,AI) and I'm debating whether I should run x-gels, Phosphatidic acid, or maybe HPTA by ironusa. Thoughts?

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
I'd never run a PCT w/o GH secretagogues the rise in IGF-1 is especially helpful. Also Mucuna Pruriens are good mainly due to the rise in Dopamine which plays a significant role in recovery.

You could also throw in vitamin D3 and Zinc. Can't hurt.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
blacklac

blacklac

Awards
For Phosphatidic Acid, just get Soy Lethicin granules. So much cheaper and actually has more PA content among other beneficial stuff (choline, Phosphatidyl Serine, etc...)

I'd get Soy Lethicin, regardless. I consider it a staple now, like Creatine and Betaine.

The Soy lethicin will actually help emulsify Ara, afaik.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Sweet! You'll have to let me know how you like them. Have you used x gels before?
I haven't! Very excited to use them, it's like a dessert after the main course (DMZ) lol

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
For Phosphatidic Acid, just get Soy Lethicin granules. So much cheaper and actually has more PA content among other beneficial stuff (choline, Phosphatidyl Serine, etc...) I'd get Soy Lethicin, regardless. I consider it a staple now, like Creatine and Betaine. The Soy lethicin will actually help emulsify Ara, afaik.
thx black lac, do u have a link or anything for certain place you get it?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
thx black lac, do u have a link or anything for certain place you get it?

Just off Amazon. Any brand of granules should be the same amounts of ingredients. Fearn's, Bob's Red Mill, NOW, life Extension...

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Just off Amazon. Any brand of granules should be the same amounts of ingredients. Fearn's, Bob's Red Mill, NOW, life Extension...
thx man!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Soy lecithin. Sorry about that. Fearn or optima health. Dose 1.2-2.5g about an hour preworkout. This is for the phosphatidic acid content. PA is big player in mtor activation.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Soy lecithin. Sorry about that. Fearn or optima health. Dose 1.2-2.5g about an hour preworkout. This is for the phosphatidic acid content. PA is big player in mtor activation.
thank you! And do you think the board sponsors for RCs are reliable? Used hardcore peptides once but I recently saw that they might not be reliable anymore?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
thank you! And do you think the board sponsors for RCs are reliable? Used hardcore peptides once but I recently saw that they might not be reliable anymore?
I only use rc for peptides, not ancillaries. I rather go Rx. The diff is night and day. Pm me.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Got my pct : due to budget

Nolva
Usp labs DAA
ELIM1NATE
XFACTOR
And I have 1 left over bottle of Dermastr3ngth

To me that looks pretty solid for the deals I got!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Thanks to all the responded! The PA will also be a added once I get the funds!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Haven't used aromistane for any of my pcts, any thoughts on what dosage to use. I'm not gyno prone but I don't want to get puffy, also don't won't to kill estrogen and libido goes to hell. Any advice?!

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Haven't used aromistane for any of my pcts, any thoughts on what dosage to use. I'm not gyno prone but I don't want to get puffy, also don't won't to kill estrogen and libido goes to hell. Any advice?!

50-75mg is a typical dose. I can't handle 75mg/day. My joints dry out.

warrior737

Awards
I typically use 50 mg. Any more than that and my elbow are in pain!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Prob start at 50. Do any of my OCR items cause high BP.. BP usually gets pretty bad at the end of my cycle : (

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
PCT**

warrior737

Awards
My Bp is super erratic of on or off cycle so I watch it anyway. Id run a cycle support along with the PCT but that's just me. I prefer Ai cycle support 2.0. I cant even run form or ostra cause they seem to suppresses me in PCT. But that's just me. A lot of other guys on here have had success running Osta or form during PCT.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
My Bp is super erratic of on or off cycle so I watch it anyway. Id run a cycle support along with the PCT but that's just me. I prefer Ai cycle support 2.0. I cant even run form or ostra cause they seem to suppresses me in PCT. But that's just me. A lot of other guys on here have had success running Osta or form during PCT.
I ran osta in my last pct! This time in gonna use xfactor, as long as I can maintain or boost up my strength in pct I'll be able to keep that new muscle! Pct is where I go heaviest! But Anyways if aromistane , xfactor, and my other items don't cause BP problems I'm solid!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Only concern with DS/AAS I'll ever have is infertility and high BP! I'm a young guy so I'm hoping I'll bump back up fast after the cycle! Don't worry tho I'm legal age to be on the forum as you know;)

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
My xfactor and RC SERM were sitting in the freezing cold for around 30 mins, are the good to go?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Looks more chalky than usual but warmed up a little so I'm not sure. I hope it's g2g as well as my xfactor

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
So uh, got six star nutrition test booster for 6 dollars at Walmart to throw in. I know boron citrate and rhidola extract might help so why not!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
So uh, got six star nutrition test booster for 6 dollars at Walmart to throw in. I know boron citrate and rhidola extract might help so why not!
any opinions fellas ?!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Bump

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I'm just gonna use it! If anyone has an opinion let me know! Lol

warrior737

Awards
If it does nothing you are still in the same boat if you don't use it so I would use it up.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
If it does nothing you are still in the same boat if you don't use it so I would use it up.
I like the way u think! I don't believe it counteracts ARA so you're right, why not lol

warrior737

Awards
Im cheap and I snag **** in groupon and other sites often. You gotta be thrifty with a wife in nursing school and a 2 yr old.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Im cheap and I snag **** in groupon and other sites often. You gotta be thrifty with a wife in nursing school and a 2 yr old.
my fiancé is in nursing school so I totally understand man! Ingredients look pretty solid , not sure about dosing but I'll search more into that

made2last

Awards
Hey I got really good strength on walmarts Powder TBooster, I think it has tribulus and the pills don't, either way tribulus is only good for erections and I've never had that problem so enjoy lol

made2last

Awards
Hey I got really good strength on walmarts Powder TBooster, I think it has tribulus and the pills don't, either way tribulus is only good for erections and I've never had that problem so enjoy lol
It did a hell of alot more for half the price of a certain epi product that's for sure

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
It did a hell of alot more for half the price of a certain epi product that's for sure
well that's good to hear! Love to snag deals when I can lol!

warrior737

Awards
my fiancé is in nursing school so I totally understand man! Ingredients look pretty solid , not sure about dosing but I'll search more into that
I got some BSN EVOTEST off groupon for Christmas Im currently running in my PCT. It was8$. Has solid ingredients also.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I got some BSN EVOTEST off groupon for Christmas Im currently running in my PCT. It was8$. Has solid ingredients also.
what is this groupon?! Sounds like good stuff!

warrior737

Awards
Google it. I also snap deals off "retail me not".

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Google it. I also snap deals off "retail me not".
thx man! As far as a workout I'm prob gonna continue my 5x5/ hypertrophy split. Gonna try to go really heavy so my new muscle isn't tossed