Fat Loss in Between Cycles?

badgerboy52

Awards
What do you guys generally use for fat loss in between cycles to keep as much lbm as possible? Was thinking just EC but didnt know what else people generally use

also have a bunch of yohimbe sitting in my closet that ive never used

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Ec works fine assuming your diet is tailored accordingly

badgerboy52

Awards
I meant to put in "aside from diet" in the first post

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Metabolic powder and C2K is a great source of ras ketones as well

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally I like to use CLA and raspberry ketones. RK-500 Extreme by SNS is what I would recommend for raspberry ketones if you want to give it a try. Here's a link if you want to check it out. http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/rk-500-xtreme-by-serious-nutrition-solutions You can also check out some fat burners for in-between cycles. Here are our top ten at Strong Supplement Shop. http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/top-10-fat-burners
I say try metabolic powder so you can still eat somewhat the way you are and lean out a tad

It's also a viable non stim option you can add to any stim pre workout so it serves multiple functions

Undortunatly strong supplement shop doesn't carry it

But I'd look into our stack to help you out in between cycles

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I say try metabolic powder so you can still eat somewhat the way you are and lean out a tad

It's also a viable non stim option you can add to any stim pre workout so it serves multiple functions

Undortunatly strong supplement shop doesn't carry it

But I'd look into our stack to help you out in between cycles
I know:( I wish we did carry it. But I'd agree with trying metabolic powder as well... Make sure your diet is on key with whatever products you chose to.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Well, be careful if you mix EC and yohimbine.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Why? Yohimbine isn't a beta agonist and it's a vasodilator

I don't know the ins and outs, but if you google yohimbine and ephedrine, you'll see some discussion. The biggest issue is increased blood pressure. Yohimbine is more than a vasodilator. It is a stimulant.

What form of yohimbine do you have?

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I don't know the ins and outs, but if you google yohimbine and ephedrine, you'll see some discussion. The biggest issue is increased blood pressure. Yohimbine is more than a vasodilator. It is a stimulant. What form of yohimbine do you have?
when I google ephedrine and yohimbine I get people who do ECY instead of ECA or EYA. I believe yohimbine works on the opposite receptors then that of clen/ephedrine (either different beta receptors or alpha ones) and read they compliment themselves well. I use yohimbine HCL from amazon. Took clen and yohimbine this morning went to drs 3 hrs later and my BP was 122/75

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
If it doesn't negatively effect you, go for it. I know Yohimbine can make some people feel deathly.

Just know that Yohimbine is only effective away from food and basically pre cardio. If you took it away from exercise, it probably wont do anything. Insulin blocks yohimbine at the receptor.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
If it doesn't negatively effect you, go for it. I know Yohimbine can make some people feel deathly. Just know that Yohimbine is only effective away from food and basically pre cardio. If you took it away from exercise, it probably wont do anything. Insulin blocks yohimbine at the receptor.
Yea I take it first thing in the morning before I do fasted cardio.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
stack3d has yohimbine in... gues si need to take eca another time