ostarine, am I suppressed already?

ymalleb

Awards
Im 11 days into my ostarine cycle, taking 25 mg per day in the am, running gw as well. My libido is next to shot, I feel good physically but am I on my way to being suppressed?

I have unleashed/daa/erase/tamoxifen for a mini 2 week pct, I read on sarms for a few months before purchasing and seems like suppression wouldnt be there unless you ran it for 8-12 weeks. Read where dylan and other sarms "gurus" claimed theres little to no suppression on other forums and in fact could be used in pct.

No libido, sex doesnt feel good, am I suppressed 11 days in? Balls have shrunk drastically!

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Oh please, these "gurus" want so sell their stuff.
I also had some problems with Osta at 25mg - but never at 20mg/ed. I think, this bump up was too much...

Theoretically it does't matter, if you are supressed. You calculated with that and luckily you have all the needed stuff for a PCT (four weeks at least, not only two!).

Fgp

Awards
Only way to know is with bloodwork. After 6 weeks at 20 mg/day, my test levels were around low to mid 300s. So there was suppression but not as much as standard PH's and AAS.

ymalleb

Awards
Thx sanmarino, seen your post in another thread about ldg-4330. I have 2 bottles of that but wanted to run osta/gw first.

I will lower my doseage and toss in some daa.....lets see where that goes.

I read threads from 4 yrs ago with ppl calling others idiots after claiming osta was suppressive. Lol.

ymalleb

Awards
Only 11 days in and I feel leaner even tho the scale isnt moving much. Bench is up, subtle changes are happening for the good. I like this stuff.

Swolljaboi

Awards
I personally have never felt suppressed on Osta , and pushed up to 30mg on my last run without any issues. I don't have blood work to back this up, but I feel like my libido is normal, sometimes even higher when on Osta. No ball shrinkage either. I've run several cycles of DS before so I know how suppression feels. That being said, I do still run a full PCT on Osta to be safe.

ymalleb

Awards
I know hdrol 2 yrs back and epi last summer crushed me. I cant run anything without issues. Im 41, not sure if its age related or maybe I over dose everything.

Didnt think 25 mg of osta would be a big deal.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree with others, run a full pct. Osta shut me down without a doubt at 25mg at around the 3rd week. Everyone is different. What's good for 100 people doesn't mean it's going to be good for you.

ymalleb

Awards
Followed your logs, did u keep the gains?

Seems like if im going to be suppressed, its not going to work?? Dont u need testosterone??

Ive read you bounce back quicker on a ostarine run than a PH run. Thats why I mentioned a 2 week pct, I can certainly run 4 tho.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Suppressed just means your natural production is suppressed. But you are then giving your body exogenous hormones in its place.
The answer to if I kept my gains is yes. I just completed pct from Osta and then DMZ, and have every bit of muscle along with a little unwanted fat. But that is not really a concern. The muscle is there.