PH first and then cycle?

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
Hey guys what's going on?

I'm looking for a little help and thoughts on a PH cycle I plan on starting very soon. Long story short, I was planning on running 3 months of Test Cyp at 500 mg e/w and then running Nolva and/or Clomid for PCT.

I just learned I will be vacationing what turns out to be the very first week of PCT so I am opting to start the gear after vacation.

In the meantime I would like to run a PH because I can run it in 4/5 weeks + PCT. I am thinking of running DMZ, had great results years ago. I have both enough clomid and nolva for both the PH and gear later on.

Anyone have good experience with any particular PH's recently? Compared to DMZ. It also looks like DMZ will be completely off the shelves soon, no matter which brand.

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
Hey thanks for the response. Man this PH ban is crazy. I would order the M-sten, seem like there's legit a couple left at that link but I just ordered Black Flag Dichlorobol. That's it for me, have to save money for actual food lol.

I might hold on to the DMZ 2.0 for now and run Halo 350. Apparently it's like a PH version of Sust 250. Maybe similar if anything. You familiar with this one Lean?

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
Nvm about that "similar to Sust 250 nonsense", idk why they guy told me that. Halo 350 is just 35mg Halovar

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nvm about that "similar to Sust 250 nonsense", idk why they guy told me that. Halo 350 is just 35mg Halovar
Yea I wasn't familiar with the one above. Sorry on the late response.

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
No problem my man. Hey for single PH cycles (Halodrol or DMZ 2.0 or Dichlorobol) what do you think about this set-up?

(pre-load cycle support for a week)

On cycle
-AI Cycle Support
-Multi
-5g Creatine mono ED

PCT
-Tamoxifen 20/20/10 or 20/20/10/10 ?
-Milk Thistle
-Multi
-10g Creatine Mono ED
-3g DAA ed

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
10 mg of creatine in Pct is useless seeing that you will be taking it on cycle just keep it at 5mg. Def run ur nolva for 4 weeks and try and stay with the cycle support instead of just milk thistle post cycle.

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
Thanks, i'll do each one of those. Im preloading hawthorn berry now, for a week.