M-Sten Anyone?.....

jwood10

Awards
I must say ive had my best experience with m-sten. I did 10mg 4 weeks and 20 mg for 2 weeks. In all honesty 10 mg @4 weeks was all i needed. 20 mg caused appetite suppression, headaches, and back pumps with no increase in anything over the 10 mg @ 4 weeks. Started at 200 lb and peaked at 212, but balanced out around 208. Strength gains were absolutely crazy.

Previous PR
Squat: 475x5
Bench (paused): 350x1
Deadlift: 535x1

Current PR
Squat: 500x5 (+25)
Bench (paused): 385x1 (+35)
Deadlift: 565x1 (+30)

Hope this legal supplement is not on the radar for anymore bans! IML m-sten is g2g!

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, I grabbed 2 bottles of lgi msten. looks like those bottles will go a long way.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet, I grabbed 2 bottles of lgi msten. looks like those bottles will go a long way.
Yea they will for sure. Hopefully you get the same good results when you run msten again.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
I must say ive had my best experience with m-sten. I did 10mg 4 weeks and 20 mg for 2 weeks. In all honesty 10 mg @4 weeks was all i needed. 20 mg caused appetite suppression, headaches, and back pumps with no increase in anything over the 10 mg @ 4 weeks. Started at 200 lb and peaked at 212, but balanced out around 208. Strength gains were absolutely crazy.

Previous PR
Squat: 475x5
Bench (paused): 350x1
Deadlift: 535x1

Current PR
Squat: 500x5 (+25)
Bench (paused): 385x1 (+35)
Deadlift: 565x1 (+30)

Hope this legal supplement is not on the radar for anymore bans! IML m-sten is g2g!
Did you notice any hair thinning?

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
I'm getting ready to run my cycle of M-sten+Nano Mithras for 6 weeks plus bridge with 2ml of xi-kt and Formastanzol(new version) for 4 weeks, was thinking 20mg of M-sten but now I might just start at 10mg see how it goes. Do yall know if Blockade is enough for cycle support or will I need Tudca as well?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd run tudca alongside blockade if I was running msten with any other methyl.

jwood10

Awards
i did m-sten+stano. the m-sten at 10 mg was plenty, and i did the stano at 1000 mg all the way. for my liver suppport i am doing CEL cycle assist+himalaya livercare. and pct is nolva 20/20/10/10/0/0 and the original erase @ 0/0/75/50/50/25+sns reduce xt & DAA.

fasttaker

Awards
Do not listen to this 10 mg Msten dosing bull****. The OP is an anomaly. 20 mg is minimum. 30 mg is standard. And forget the hair thinning **** too. That is a late, irresponsible rumor that holds no weight at all. Don't believe me, search and then dose. You'll see.

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
OP just so you know I believe M-Sten is part of the new PH/DS ban. I could be mistaken though.

jwood10

Awards
hey boss i got your anomaly over here in maryland. i have the results to show everything. i dont just scribble in my workout book. and well you know dip****, when i went to 20 mg i personally noticed more sides. why would i come on here and waste my time lying? but hey everyone is different, so if you wanna see my results PM me and we can meet up! also, how many cycles of m-sten do you have under your belt? and so everything that you have ever taken you just start blasting the dosage at 100%?

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
That's a relief. I read however, they've included parts or wording in the bill to ban all PH's going forward regardless of chemical structure. Now will this present a loophole, who knows.

jwood10

Awards
i plan on buying a couple bottles for the freezer. already have some others in the freezer from the recent ban.

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
What dosage are you running the msten?

This ban specifically has no 30 day grace period, but your saying there will be when they add compounds to the list on the fly?

jwood10

Awards
From what I read there will be for new substances added. But they also don't have to do anything to get them on the list either. No votes or anything.

I'm using the IML Msten rx. So I started out at 20, split over 2 doses.
have you ever taken m-sten before? this was my first go, thats why i started at 10 mg. at 10 i didnt have back pumps and could deadlift my ass off, but at 20 i couldnt do any rep work in the deadlift and forget about good mornings, stiff leg dl, or back hypers. my first week on 20 i did 1 set of back hypers at 25 reps just with my bodyweight and had to leave the gym and sit in my truck for 15 minutes before i could drive because i was so uncomfortable. i got primaforce taurine powder and it works great.

fasttaker

Awards
hey boss i got your anomaly over here in maryland. i have the results to show everything. i dont just scribble in my workout book. and well you know dip****, when i went to 20 mg i personally noticed more sides. why would i come on here and waste my time lying? but hey everyone is different, so if you wanna see my results PM me and we can meet up! also, how many cycles of m-sten do you have under your belt? and so everything that you have ever taken you just start blasting the dosage at 100%?
Whoa there. I never said you were lying. I said you were an anomaly, meaning your results are not exactly typical. That's a good thing, by the way. Most people can't get those results off 10 mg so why are you cussing me out? I don't even feel disrespected because it's so weird that you're mad over what I said. So I won't be coming to Maryland. But we have good bbq here in Memphis. PM me the next time you're in town and maybe we can get a bite to eat.

Bigcheese1

Awards
Geez, calm down. Learn what an anomaly is before going off on someone. Google and the dictionary are your friend.

jwood10

Awards
i know what an anomaly is, so why dont both of you go back and re-read how he posted about being an anomaly, saying dosing at 10 is BS and telling everyone not to listen. in which even throwing in the word anomaly, he was still basically calling me a bs'er and a liar.

Last edited:

Bigcheese1

Awards
i know what an anomaly is, so why dont both of you go back and re-read how he posted about being an anomaly, saying dosing at 10 is BS and telling everyone not to listen. in which even throwing in the word anomaly, he was still basically calling me a bs'er and a liar.
Should have from the start, so my apologies. He was in the wrong on that, and needs to understand that everyone reacts differently. When I do msten cycles, I only dose at 20 mg.

jwood10

Awards
this thread went way off track, so if anyone wants to know anymore about my experience with m-sten just PM me.