Clen vs T3 for fat loss

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Question for those of you that have used Clen and T3 by themselves for fat loss, which one do you prefer? I know Clen is a Beta 2 antagonist while T3 can cause muscle loss. If you had to run one as a stand alone for fat loss which would be better?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Question for those of you that have used Clen and T3 by themselves for fat loss, which one do you prefer? I know Clen is a Beta 2 antagonist while T3 can cause muscle loss. If you had to run one as a stand alone for fat loss which would be better?
HAHA looks like you sure have researched each compound.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
What I meant was Clen will specifically target/release fat while T3 will increase overall metabolism and can cause muscle loss as well as fat loss, it doesn't just work on fat.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
What I meant was Clen will specifically target/release fat while T3 will increase overall metabolism and can cause muscle loss as well as fat loss, it doesn't just work on fat.
= beta agonist, not antagonist

T3 at any dose higher than is naturally occuring has no place outside of an AAS/PH cycle IMO

Clen is potent enough, ECA is all I ever need

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
IMO Clen is potent enough, ECA is all I ever need
Sorry to cut in to this thread, but what about clen vs ECA?
On day 11 of ECA and feeling good! Gonna suck coming down off all this caffeine though...

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EC is an ant, Clen is an ant eater. There is no real comparison.

As far as T3 vs clen... that's comparing apples to oranges. Both are great for fat loss, both come with their respected side effects. It takes a reasonably high dose of clen to start seeing negative sides, and higher than that to damage yourself. As for T3, the thyroid is easily damaged, and it's not hard to mess up your hormones with T3.

But to specifically answer the question, given proper dosing, T3 will shed fat faster than clen.

lucky5331

lucky5331

Awards
That is a hilarious comparison..."ant".."ant eater". I believe that T3 used incorrectly will cause muscle loss as well as fat loss. From what I have read and my own experience...Clen is anti-catabolic. These 2 compounds are good to cycle together in my experience. search clen T3 fat loss cycle.

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Haha, ok so my "ant" is doing some work but the "ant eater" is where I want to be? I'm down about 10lbs with the Ant. Going to finish this and then try being the ant eater!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a hilarious comparison..."ant".."ant eater". I believe that T3 used incorrectly will cause muscle loss as well as fat loss. From what I have read and my own experience...Clen is anti-catabolic. These 2 compounds are good to cycle together in my experience. search clen T3 fat loss cycle.
That's one of the reasons that people like the clen/t3 combo, t3 is brutal on the body and clen can help stave off a small amount of muscle loss. Ideally you don't use t3 without being on some sort of hormone support. If running a prohormone or AAS t3 should not cause any muscle loss. t3 is dangerous to play with, and not recommended for beginners. Thyroid damage will happen if you don't know what you're doing.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is just speculated that clen is anti catabolic. If it is, ts isn't close to anti catabolic enough to stave off the muscle wasting effects of t3 though.

Running t3 with no AAS is retarded.

Also to Rhadam, where have you seen thyroid damage will happen if you don't know what your are doing? Everything I have read says the thyroid is very resilient and will go back to normal functioning after even months of use.