4-Andro + Decabol Max [LMG] + M-Sten Stack Question

W

weezyy

Awards
I saw a 12-week cycle of these three compounds outlined with 4-andro throughout, LMG the first 6 weeks and M-Sten the last 6 weeks. I don't want to do that, but a variation of it for a lean bulk and switching LMG/Sten as outlined below. Pinning isn't an option for me right now, but I've run two cycles pinning and two PH cycles in the past. Any suggestions, tweaks or shared past experiences appreciated. This is just theoretical so don't bash me if you disagree, but state why you disagree. It's just something I saw laid out and I was intrigued.

I'm thinking a seven-week cycle of M-Sten to Decadrol outlined like this:

Weeks 1 to 3
4-Andro
M-Sten
Damage Control

Week 4
4-Andro
Decadrol Max
M-Sten
Damage Control

Weeks 5 to 7
4-Andro
Decadrol Max
Damage Control

PCT would be Nolva, Damage Control. I'd have an AI on hand during cycle in case I get estro sides from the 4-Andro.

W

weezyy

Awards
Anyone? :cheers: Would love some feedback (I meant Decadrol in the title btw)

Another option would be running Decadrol 7-8 weeks throughout the entire cycle along with 4-Andro or Stano.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
R

romansrun

Awards
Why not run the deca droll through the entire cycle. Its non methalated and stacks well.

I would run decadrol, 4 andro, and damage control week 1-7 and msten week 1-4.

Personally i run stano at 800mg ed and 4ad on my .ph cycles as a test base.

Also would think about running an AI as well.

Just imho.

W

weezyy

Awards
How do you counteract the progestin effects of decadrol (LMG) while not on M-Sten? 4-Andro won't do that, will it? I guess I could run Stano weeks 1-7 too and do something like this:

Decadrol [LMG], Stano, 4andro -- Weeks 1 to 7
MSten -- Weeks 1 to 4

Does that look good?

What AI should I use? Exemestane or Arimidex? I don't want to use Letro on cycle because I think that will kill too much estrogen

R

romansrun

Awards
Run the stano... 800mg ed...

As far as AI i use .5 cc of letro every 3 days or as needed. I have used armidex before as well and used .5 cc every 2 - 3 days.

I used it every day on a test only cycle and it really prevented growth.

R

romansrun

Awards
What's your dosage on Decadrol?? Msten?? 4-andro??

W

weezyy

Awards
Running M-Sten at 20/20/20/20

I'm probably going with Iron Mag Labs 4-Andro and Decadrol Max. They recommend dosing 4-Andro at 3 caps per day (150mg) and I'll be running the LMG at 75mg ED. How's that sound? Also, I have IML's Epi Andro, which is dosed a bit differently than LGI Stano 200

R

romansrun

Awards
Sounds good... if you have any lethargy up your 4 andro to 6 caps a day and if ya need more andro try 4-ad rde from ams (advanced muscle science)

I am gonna run a similar stack

Msten week 1 -4
Deca drol week 1 - 10
Halo week 1- 8
Stano week 1 - 10
4ad week 1 - 10

I also have some tren i might toss in week 4 - 10...

Tons of cycle support

Tymba

Tymba

Awards
Sounds good... if you have any lethargy up your 4 andro to 6 caps a day and if ya need more andro try 4-ad rde from ams (advanced muscle science)

I am gonna run a similar stack

Msten week 1 -4
Deca drol week 1 - 10
Halo week 1- 8
Stano week 1 - 10
4ad week 1 - 10

I also have some tren i might toss in week 4 - 10...

Tons of cycle support
Wow

B

Bigcheese1

Awards
Sounds good... if you have any lethargy up your 4 andro to 6 caps a day and if ya need more andro try 4-ad rde from ams (advanced muscle science) I am gonna run a similar stack Msten week 1 -4 Deca drol week 1 - 10 Halo week 1- 8 Stano week 1 - 10 4ad week 1 - 10 I also have some tren i might toss in week 4 - 10... Tons of cycle support
That's a long cycle for only orals. I would keep it simple, a lot of times, less is more.

R

romansrun

Awards
Yea i do agree.... the 4ad and stano is simply test base... the deca is non methyl and the halo is super mild.... the msten is def methyl and gonna keep it short. I decided against the tren.