Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
Has anyone ran this before? cant find much on it

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I'm 6 days into it right now, my log is in the sup logs forum.

teoteo

teoteo

Awards
i am waiting for two bottles of dermatren to be delivered....m planning to inlude the derma version on my next epi/tren cycle

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
I have 2 bottles gonna run some dmz and dermatren at 60/90/90/90/90/90/120/120 - any input?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have 2 bottles gonna run some dmz and dermatren at 60/90/90/90/90/90/120/120 - any input?
At that dose and duration may want to consider caber or prami to have on hand on top of the Inhibit P. Sounds like a tasty cycle though.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At that dose and duration may want to consider caber or prami to have on hand on top of the Inhibit P. Sounds like a tasty cycle though.
I agree. Always good to have it around just in case.

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
I agree. Always good to have it around just in case.
how hard is the dermatren gonna shut me down? I recovered pretty quick from the epi. Im planning on starting 2-1. I go to vegas 4-30. so this will put me finishing my pct right before i leave to vegas, and obviosuly i dont want to go there with a limp lol

prolly gonna run

Dermatren - 60/60/60/60/60/60/60
DMZ - 0/0/40/40/40/40/40/60
pct sup3rPCT 4/4/3/3/2/1
Nolva 20/20/10/10

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
From what I've herd tren is best dosed around 90. 60 might be a little weak. I'm on day 12 @ 90 & so far so good.

teoteo

teoteo

Awards
m planning to use both dermatren and oral tren...shall i take the oral tren preworkout?would it be more beneficial?

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
how hard is the dermatren gonna shut me down? I recovered pretty quick from the epi. Im planning on starting 2-1. I go to vegas 4-30. so this will put me finishing my pct right before i leave to vegas, and obviosuly i dont want to go there with a limp lol

prolly gonna run

pct sup3rPCT 4/4/3/3/2/1
Nolva 20/20/10/10
I would reccomend clomid for pct over nolva seeing as tren is a 19nor

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
I got some clomid ordered.

Any suggestion on getting my boys back in action before my vegas trip? Ill be going to vegas about a week after my pct will be finished. When I ran epi solo i shut down hardcore. I pct with nolva and super pct only and i was back in action prettty quick. But i've read the dermatren shut you down pretty good. any ideas?

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
I got some clomid ordered.

Any suggestion on getting my boys back in action before my vegas trip? Ill be going to vegas about a week after my pct will be finished. When I ran epi solo i shut down hardcore. I pct with nolva and super pct only and i was back in action prettty quick. But i've read the dermatren shut you down pretty good. any ideas?
I had great side effects from caber in that drpartment. Itd go hand in hand with ur tren run perfectly. Other then that, if you cant even get it up, get some extenze from cvs pretty sure u can just get it otc

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
I had great side effects from caber in that drpartment. Itd go hand in hand with ur tren run perfectly. Other then that, if you cant even get it up, get some extenze from cvs pretty sure u can just get it otc
thats a good idea on the extenze. im sure ill be fine 5 weeks after the cycle. it'd just be really ****ty to be in vegas with a limp

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards

prolly gonna run

pct sup3rPCT 4/4/3/3/2/1
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Get some tada and rock out with your .... Out bro. Why even risk a softy?

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
9 days in at 90 feelin no different. No sweats or anything at all. Another week and should be rockin. For dosing, I'm doin 60 days at 90.

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
nice. i got some oly tudca and inhibit p. do you have a log?

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
nice. i got some oly tudca and inhibit p. do you have a log?
I don't. I did one for my last halo run and didn't seem to get too much interest, and that's ok. You're always welcome to pm any questions. So far so good though. Day 11 At 45 with epi at 90 with the Tren. Haven't seen anything good or bad. Did sweat last night though.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't. I did one for my last halo run and didn't seem to get too much interest, and that's ok. You're always welcome to pm and questions. So far so good though. Day 11 At 45 with epi at 90 pm the Tren. Haven't seen anything good or bad. Did sweat last night though.
Oh the night sweats!! Should start moving now.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
I will add one word of caution, drink tons of water. Believe me, I know that too, but I work 12 hours out in the cold, so I don't usually drink much water and the palms of my hands have began to turn yellow also my lips started cracking badly. It's returning to normal after I started chugging water the last few days. I also plan to add some left over Blockade to the regiment to help aid it all back to normal quickly. Just drink a ton of water. Easier said than done sometimes in some situations.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I will add one word of caution, drink tons of water. Believe me, I know that too, but I work 12 hours out in the cold, so I don't usually drink much water and the palms of my hands have began to turn yellow also my lips started cracking badly. It's returning to normal after I started chugging water the last few days. I also plan to add some left over Blockade to the regiment to help aid it all back to normal quickly. Just drink a ton of water. Easier said than done sometimes in some situations.
I'll second this^
I'm on day 16 now of tr3n & I've never sweat so much during a work out in my life. I try to down 3 bottles alone while lifting plus another 3-4 through out the day to stay hydrated.

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
i work inside so usually i carry gallon jug around and so it makes it pretty easy... but thansk for the advice