Fake or legit Competitive Edge Labs?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Found a couple old bottles of CEL P-Plex. The bottles look legit to my eye but they don't have any date stamp or lot # on them. The seal protection is still on the cap of the bottles. Could these still be legit or possibly fakes?

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
If they are real then they are old as Ef

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have already disposed of these. I just was wondering if what I threw out in the garbage was actually legit.

magicseaweed

magicseaweed

Awards
I don't ever post on this website. But I think you and I bought products from the same website (iron horse)?

I think the mdrol is fake. I just got it today. No expiration date and it pretty much looks just like the one in this video: youtube.com/watch?v=_CAaEyyXCJ0

Probably have the same issue with the other CEL products.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't ever post on this website. But I think you and I bought products from the same website (iron horse)?

I think the mdrol is fake. I just got it today. No expiration date and it pretty much looks just like the one in this video: youtube.com/watch?v=_CAaEyyXCJ0

Probably have the same issue with the other CEL products.

Yep. Same site. No batch number. No expiration date.

magicseaweed

magicseaweed

Awards
Yep. Same site. No batch number. No expiration date.
Yeah I think they are scammers. I emailed them to complain and sent them a link to the video. But I doubt they will reply. I'll let you know if they do. But I won't buy from them again.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Well CEL hasn't cranked out pro hormones in awhile like p plex

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I think they are scammers. I emailed them to complain and sent them a link to the video. But I doubt they will reply. I'll let you know if they do. But I won't buy from them again.
That video has an expiration date and lot # on the bottom of the bottle. I've got nothing at all. I was thinking maybe that got rubbed off since the bottles are probably so old.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also if you look at that video on Youtube, my bottle cap is not smooth texture as the one in the video. As least that's how it appears on the video.

magicseaweed

magicseaweed

Awards
That video has an expiration date and lot # on the bottom of the bottle. I've got nothing at all. I was thinking maybe that got rubbed off since the bottles are probably so old.
Actually that's a good point. Mine is same exact as yours. I emailed the website originally and asked them how they are seeking a discontinued product. They replied right away and said they still had some old stock left. But today I got my mdrol with no exp date. And I'm just suspicious of it. Well I'll tell you if they reply to me again. I don't really plan on running anything for a few months so I haven't been bothered to try it. But I won't keep my hopes up that it's authentic.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My UPC is almost the same as the one in the video. But not exactly the same. I just cracked open my bottle. It was sealed pretty good. It's hard to tell.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless you get it from a friend you know has had it for 3-4 years, it is a 98% chance it's counterfeit.
No stores have (real) cel ph's in stock.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My upc is same exact "9112 0020" as the one in the vid.

Anyhow I"ll let you know if they reply. But I doubt they will
No one is going to reply, and there's nothing you can do, as it's a controlled substance

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There was a poster on here, I think it was MW1 or something like that who said this seller was legit. No clue how he would know this...

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
There was a poster on here, I think it was MW1 or something like that who said this seller was legit. No clue how he would know this...
Send it to me and I will test it out to see if its legit :banana:
TBH that bottle looks 100% legit to me. that's exactly hot the old P-plex bottles used to come out. Regarding how hard it could be to counterfeit something like that it shouldn't be too hard but the question would be why would a retailer be selling a counterfeit controlled substance... I would grab it out of the trash if I were you.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, it's just the lack of any Lot# and expiration date on the bottle that worries me the most. The bottles are old but don't understand why it would be missing that on it.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Some times those get misprinted. when I worked at a supplement shop and had to do inventory I some times found bottles that hadn't had a lot number stamped on them or other times they would put a sticker with the lot number printed on it and that would get rubbed off. I do believe that CEL used to be printed if my memory serves me correct. you could always have the pill tested and go from there. How many bottles did you throw out?
here is a link to an old thread regarding the same issue
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/competitive-edge-labs/106986-pplex.html

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Well maybe the trash man could make some gainz if he finds it :biglaugh:

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mw1 was saying ironhorse was legit

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The bottle looks legit to me compared to legit bottles I've seen online. The bottle was sealed and when I opened it, the caps looked similar to a photo of legit caps I saw online but I'm really just guessing at that. I'd feel more at ease if there was at least a lot # or expiration date.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it's the user Ironhorse then it should be legit as I know who he is. However without having a batch number its very tough to confirm authenticity.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Are you going to cycle it?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it's the user Ironhorse then it should be legit as I know who he is. However without having a batch number its very tough to confirm authenticity.
Based out of Hawaii.

I'm just wondering if either the batch number faded off because it's so old or if it just was never stamped on.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm. The ironhorse I know is based out of Texas.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
M dub an I are reps for cel.

M dub specifically working directly at cel.

The Pplex is fake. Whether it contains a steroid it not is a different story.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
M dub an I are reps for cel. M dub specifically working directly at cel.
Ok. Thanks for explaining. Based on my pics and lack of lot #/expiry, you're thinking this falls in the 98% that are fake? Or you're really not sure.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You already answered my question. Thanks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok. Thanks for explaining. Based on my pics and lack of lot #/expiry, you're thinking this falls in the 98% that are fake? Or you're really not sure.
Yes, I do, unless you bought it 4 years ago

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well there's $120 I'll never get back. Live and learn!