Cycle Assist and Inhibit P Dosing

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know Cycle Assist says to take two different doses, but would it be fine if I just took all 6 at night before bed with my 2 Inhibit P? Is there anything wrong with dosing it like this?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I personally would do 2 doses of 4 caps each spread a few hours away from your gear dose.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Should I split the Inhibit P dose or is it fine? Is there any particular reason support is better dosed twice a day instead of just once? I know hormones are spread out to keep stable blood levels, I'm just curious why support should be too.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
you kind of what to spread it out so it will stay in your system longer is my opinion if you take all of them at once I will be out of your system quicker but if you spread them out by the time your first dose if out you're taking your second dose. With the inhibit-p just take it as directed.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you kind of what to spread it out so it will stay in your system longer is my opinion if you take all of them at once I will be out of your system quicker but if you spread them out by the time your first dose if out you're taking your second dose. With the inhibit-p just take it as directed.
This ^^^. Good to have that blood pressure control especially in a couple doses spread throughout the day.
As far as Inhibit P, I dosed both caps at same time with good results. Don't recall what the directions were.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
As far as Inhibit P, I dosed both caps at same time with good results. Don't recall what the directions were.
Take 1 pill twice a day is what the bottle says and what I'm doing right now. Cycle assist should be taken in the am with breakfast and pm with dinner.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Should I split the Inhibit P dose or is it fine? Is there any particular reason support is better dosed twice a day instead of just once? I know hormones are spread out to keep stable blood levels, I'm just curious why support should be too.
Before bed take your inhibit p

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ideally you'd split both doses. Cycle Assist for better coverage, Inhibit P to keep plasma levels as even as possible.