DMZ/Epi bridge

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks. Thoughts? Also have some formeron, when would it be ideal to incorporate?
Proper PCT of course. I've never done DMZ but have done SD. I've even done a SD Epi bridge before.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Whats the layout?

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Something like DMZ 40/40/40/0/0/0 Epi 0/0/30/45/45/60. Does the DMZ kick in quickly?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Id go atleast 4 weeks dmz for the strong point of the cycle and let epi dry and harden you out

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Id go atleast 4 weeks dmz for the strong point of the cycle and let epi dry and harden you out
I would agree with this. DMZ doesn't really kick in hard until the last two weeks. That's when you'll see good results.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just my 2 cents, but I would run the DMZ 5 weeks or even all 6 and just keep the Epi dose no higher than 45 during that.

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Running the two compounds together, my worry would be liver hepotocity. Would it be safe? Also, when would it by ideal to use the formeron? At the beginning? As Epi shuts down estrogen all together? Thanks for all the advice thus far.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Running the two compounds together, my worry would be liver hepotocity. Would it be safe? Also, when would it by ideal to use the formeron? At the beginning? As Epi shuts down estrogen all together? Thanks for all the advice thus far.
I think you would need it on a minimal basis all together as DMZ is also dry. Maybe a low dose every other day starting the second week. And yes, liver hepatoxicity is always a concern. But if you are dosing your support supps appropriately, an Epi and DMZ cycle is not over the top toxic.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think you'd need the form at all once starting the Epi. Save some for use at the end of pct for sure though.

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
I'll be running an AI overlapping my clomid, Eradicate, is the Form even necessary then in PCT? Would it cause a potential rebound in PCT?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be running an AI overlapping my clomid, Eradicate, is the Form even necessary then in PCT? Would it cause a potential rebound in PCT?
Ok got it. Never heard of form causing rebound. So if you already have an AI then just go with that. You may not need the form at all do this cycle. Personal opinion.

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone suggest something for libido why on this layout?

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Why not 6 weeks of DMZ at 40 alongside epi at like 30-45?

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Why not 6 weeks of DMZ at 40 alongside epi at like 30-45?
Would that not be too much for the liver?

I kicked it off this week at 40mg DMZ. Only thing I have noticed this far is increased hunger. I thought this would be like S-Drol.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Would that not be too much for the liver?

I kicked it off this week at 40mg DMZ. Only thing I have noticed this far is increased hunger. I thought this would be like S-Drol.
Proper supports and you'd be fine. Wouldn't recommend it for a first cycle though. DMZ is not much like superdrol, it is in some ways but in others not so much. Not nearly as powerful, that's for sure.

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I remember SD kicking in by now. Kinda dissapointed so far. You folks may have swayed my to start the Epi next week. Another fear is shutting down. I should have picked up some dermacrine, but didn't.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Yeah I remember SD kicking in by now. Kinda dissapointed so far. You folks may have swayed my to start the Epi next week. Another fear is shutting down. I should have picked up some dermacrine, but didn't.
Your gonna shut down regardless. Just have a proper pct and you'll recover

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
I added 30mg Epi 3 days ago, I must say my body has since went into overdrive. Sweating all day and I work an office job. Noticed some water retention, so I went 50 mg Form EOD. Should have started it this way....

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
I'm planning the exact same run in late March. Just got off a DMZ cycle 3 weeks ago, and it kicked in quick, SD type quick- end of week one and I was noticing strength gains. I'm going to run DMZ for 2/3 weeks at 45mg and then Epi 5 weeks at 30/40. Might throw in Stano if I get shutdown- but I didn't get shutdown on 45mg DMZ to tell you the truth. I've been shut down harder by Hdrol.

chickenlegs11

Awards
If you're worried about shutting down from a libido standpoint I would suggest 4-Andro. Took that during the most recent cycle and had no issues.

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Starting to feel some sides. Headaches, sluggish (when I'm not in the gym), sensitive nips, back pumps, and my joints are hurting. Got some cissus, dhea, and taurine en route. The joint pain is exaggerated after Form application.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Starting to feel some sides. Headaches, sluggish (when I'm not in the gym), sensitive nips, back pumps, and my joints are hurting. Got some cissus, dhea, and taurine en route. The joint pain is exaggerated after Form application.
Any Al's on hand besides form? Form wasn't enough for gyno prevention on my DMZ Trest cycle

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
If you don't mind me asking, what was your layout? Form dosing?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Might throw in Stano if I get shutdown- but I didn't get shutdown on 45mg DMZ to tell you the truth. I've been shut down harder by Hdrol.
More steroids don't reverse shutdown. And you were shutdown on DMZ.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
I was running DMZ 30/30/40/40/60/60 and oral trest 75 for all 6. 25 in the morning and 50 pre workout. 2 pumps of form and it didn't help. Lactate and everything

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
I was running DMZ 30/30/40/40/60/60 and oral trest 75 for all 6. 25 in the morning and 50 pre workout. 2 pumps of form and it didn't help. Lactate and everything
I've read on here people battling estro sides on Trest. You think that may have been the kicker. I've never done trest and I've really never had bad estro sides.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
This cycle still seems fine to me, less harsh than my current cycle and I'm still walking around alive.. Even if I had few rough days lol

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I would agree with this. DMZ doesn't really kick in hard until the last two weeks. That's when you'll see good results.
This is a theory I strongly contest. Its not a given. Different people=different results. For me I generally feel orals in first week. Epi for instance running it at 30, glycogen storage hits hard and weight climbs and pumps improve in the first 4 days. I'll tack on 3-5 pounds in the first week. Of course not actual muscle yet but you get the picture. And if I front load a Designer steroid like this its in the first 24 hours that I notice the pumps. Now with a PH it seems to take a tiny bit longer due to conversion but hardly noticeable. and the compounds are different so it can just be the difference in chemical changes in my body. DMZ is no different for me and many that take it that I'm acquainted with. But I ALWAYS take. On and EMPTY stomach disregarding a lot of theories about taking with fats or food. At least for sure with methyls. It may be 50% in my head but my orals have always kicked in super fast and super hard and I feel its due to this. Maybe fats can help but my metabolism is super fast and I pass all my food through so fast that its not in my digestive tract long and too much chance that if I took certain supps like LCLT that make me looser lol, that it could slip out before half of it is absorbed. Thanks lol I will step down off my pedestal.
Sincerely, Tinytony???

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
I'm feeling it now, but it's been a week and a half, plus already added Epi. Not like SDrol for sure. I do however take it with grapefruit juice and aminos, then hit the gym.

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Joints are destroyed! Cissus can't get here fast enough. I'm at 4gs of fishoil. Back pumps have subsided for the current at 2.5 gs of taurine. They only occur during and after legs and lower back exercises. Damn cissus should have been here by now.

Question: starting week 3, would you do, DMZ 60/Epi 30, or DMZ 40/Epi 45, and finish without any more changes? Currently DMZ 40/Epi 30.

Thanks!

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
You know when you get "ON", you want more and more. Everything is ok right now. Oh BTW, this is OL's DMZ. This is the first time I have been on a CPU and seen your sig. The Form is OL's Transform, not Formeron. The Epi is Epistrong.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm, may be what's crushing your joints bro. I used zero AI on my DMZ cycle dosing at 60-80. And wasn't running Epi at that. I bet if you cut out the Form, you would be fine.

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Will drop the form. Cissus came in today, on a Sunday!

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Rest day! Lame! Pretty much had to seems I had to travel for work. I'll use the extra rest tomorrow too, if you call riding in a car for 6 hours rest. Glad my car has heated leather seats because my back is screaming. Holy back pumps, looks like I will have to up the Taurine. Lethargy is at an all time high, been drinking coffee to help. Haven't noticed any help from the DHEA yet. Libido is still raging, while my beans are shrinking. My left considerably smaller than the right. Diet has been ****, eating everything in site. Will clean it up a bit as I start the 3rd week.

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Today is the start of 60mg DMZ and 30mg Epi. Took 40mg DMZ and like another person reported, sweat factory in the gym. Currently at 10 grams taurine per day and still having back pumps. Any suggestions? Any foods that might help me with this?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm, never had back pumps except from Msten. But even then they were mild. I'm a heavy water drinker. I mean I literally drink 16 oz. per hour every day. I think that has saved me from the back pumps.

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
I'm drinking over a gallon, I guess I'll up it even more then and see what happens.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Worth a try. Just all the peeing gets annoying. Think I remember someone also saying a Gatorade right before training helped them.

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
I'll give that a whirl. I've even been hitting this hydro massage bed.