EPI/TREN CYCLE

L

Leaveit

Awards
Hey Everyone,

anyone wanna chime in was planning on running a epi/tren cycle in feb or march. My last cycle (5 mo ago) was dienazone/triumphalis stack , put on a nice 17 lbs during cycle and kept about 6 lbs...Been reading that the dienazone / triumphalis would be compared to a tren/epi stack on a way lower anabolic comparison.

stats are 205 lbs 13% bf 27 y/o

Was thinking of running tren at 60/90/90/90/90/90 then epi 0/0/30/40/40/40 .. as well as dermacrine for base to combat lethargy.... liquid joint support...

never ran epi before though(i did run triumphalis which I read is similar to EPI )....last methyl i ran was for 4 weeks... read its not recommended to run any longer than 4-6 wk? or should i just run epi for all 6 weeks...

gonna run n2 guard, hcgenerate, and prolactrone on cycle as well as n2 guard into pct

have formeron on hand for estro

cortisol control supplement?

pct consists of :

clomid 50/50/50/25 ,

DAA POWEDER

TEST INFUSION

TRIBULUS

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
id run tren @ 60/90/90/90/90/90/120/120 and epi at 0/0/30/45/45/45/45/45

L

Leaveit

Awards
8 weeks i think would be too long.. I've read 4-5 weeks max for trenevar .. possibly 6 ...

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
8 weeks i think would be too long.. I've read 4-5 weeks max for trenevar .. possibly 6 ...
Ya I've seen 6 is the magic number. I wouldn't run 8 either. I am doing this same cycle except I'm doing the tren transdermaly. Get some inhibit P for prolactin control for the tren. also the Clomid is usually dosed at 50/50/25/25. I only have enough epi for 5 weeks and a couple days, so that's how long I'm going to run mine. But if you have 10 mg caps, do 30 for 1 week and then bump it to 40. If you feel like you can handle a little more, take it to 50 but I wouldn't go over 50. Good luck

L

Leaveit

Awards
THANKS, yeah 8 is pushing it in my eyes... as for the prolactin, I've got prolactrone by black lion .. would that be enough? also , would a cortisol control sup be needed? Ive read 90-120 is the sweet spot for the tren so I'm gonna start low and work it up and see what happens... gotta get a wisdom tooth out before this cycle though lol ..my wisdom tooth really begin to grow during last cycle i did and it wasn't fun haha

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
THANKS, yeah 8 is pushing it in my eyes... as for the prolactin, I've got prolactrone by black lion .. would that be enough? also , would a cortisol control sup be needed? Ive read 90-120 is the sweet spot for the tren so I'm gonna start low and work it up and see what happens... gotta get a wisdom tooth out before this cycle though lol ..my wisdom tooth really begin to grow during last cycle i did and it wasn't fun haha
My bad I didn't see that in there as I read too quickly. I think you'll be ok without the cortisol blocker, but it wouldn't hurt. Your on cycle supp should help keep BP and all that in check. But I'm really not too sure on it.

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
my bad, i was assuming you were talking about dermatren, prolly cuz thats what imma run next month :)

L

Leaveit

Awards
my bad, i was assuming you were talking about dermatren, prolly cuz thats what imma run next month :)

Haha it's all good - Ya my last cycle was topical dienolone had me sweating non stop in the middle of the night after night application . Thing is my wife sleeps next to me so it becomes a problem as I don't want any to rub off -- so I'm keeping away for now from topical for now. When you said 8 weeks lol I almost fell over