Missed one day of PCT

xSteven

Awards
So for new years i went to the city and was out pretty late and forgot to take my PCT pills but took them straight in the morning. Im 20days in in a 30day pct cycle. Should i be fine!?

Bigcheese1

Awards
What are your PCT pills? Are you taking clomid or nolva?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So for new years i went to the city and was out pretty late and forgot to take my PCT pills but took them straight in the morning. Im 20days in in a 30day pct cycle. Should i be fine!?
You will be fine but wouldn't make a habit of missing doses

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea one day is okay but like said above try not to miss and take around the same time every day. Ha

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll probably get gyno, liver damage and renal failure.

But what the hell are your "pct pills"?. I'm guessing it's not pharm grade clomid or nolva though based on your question and the way you called them your "pct pills".

Bigcheese1

Awards
If you don't have a SERM, please don't do any more cycles.

Bigcheese1

Awards
Dudes only 18, why are you even taking anything? Eat and lift at your age, your natural test levels will give you great gains, assuming you haven't screwed your endocrine system up yet.

Bigcheese1

Awards
He has no SERM, only has OTC PCT products. These are made to be taken with SERMs, not as a stand alone. Do you even get blood work done to track your test levels, cholesterol, etc? I'm going to go out on a limb here and say no.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Relative fitness people. Let Darwin do his thing.