what do you mix your superdrol powder with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what do you mix your superdrol powder with?

a friend recommends peg 400 (warm it up some) is it safe?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
peg 400 is ok if you don't mind the taste. it's an industrial solvent though. i believe olive oil would work but i can't remember for sure.

Cosmo

Awards
SD mixes real well with olive oil, I did a gram in 50ml with minor sediment 100ml will work for sure.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ok guys stop rubbing it in. I did not get any powders. j/k

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
damn me too - looks like I really missed the boat on that one....

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
long time ago, so no worries. you didnt really miss anything :p.... or did you?!?!?!?!?!?

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I'm new to mixing things, but couldn't you just mix the amount with water? or some liquid and drink it?

ketchup head

Banned
Awards
I have 2 grams of SD so I should mix it in 198ml olive oil? 10mg per 1 ml of oil. do i have to heat it?

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
MorganKane, can you PM me? I tried to PM you but it's not allowing me to do so. Thanks :)

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
lol I know I know but shhhhh. I found out about it yesterday but I'm broke. :mad:

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Am I missing something or is that meant to be a cryptic statement (complete with cryptic smilies)?

Damn im confoozed.
I'd help just cuz you are a TX boy, but there isn't any way to contact you. :frustrate

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
might wanna do so, or at least gimmie your email addy.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
might wanna do so, or at least gimmie your email addy.
Well I went ahead and donated because this board deserves it and is great.

Woohoo im grey now

Last edited:
hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well i just donated anyway... but i think i can decipher your link :)

Bumbaclaat

Awards
So can this stuff be used transdermally? I can't seem to find much on how to use it via powder form. Any info appreciated.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So can this stuff be used transdermally? I can't seem to find much on how to use it via powder form. Any info appreciated.
Sigh. It is methylated, so using it transdermally would be assinine. This thread is about what to mix it with so that it can be taken orally as a liquid.

Definitely do some more research on it before taking the dive and deciding to use it.

Bumbaclaat

Awards
Thanks. That is what the F I was trying to do, but I couldn't find anything on here.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the clues. I slapped myself when I figured it out. I thought there would be a newsletter or something about this. I just ordered some. I would have been so pissed if I missed the powder again.

Bumbaclaat

Awards
Sorry, I'm an idiot. I didn't see it when I used the search function...time for the PRK surgery.

Bigfishy

Awards
So if i wanted to make a 10mg/ml solution would i mix 1 gram in 100 ml or 1 gram in 90 ml or 1 gram in 99ml, I just don't know!

spitboy2000

Board Supporter
Awards
the solution?

the solution to what you should mix your superdrol in?

Sesathin :)

biketuna

Awards
I deleted it. :box:

It was just a clue not a source !!!!

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's fairly easy to do accurately actually.
No it's not, because of hot spots. You will end up with a few pills that contain 1-2mg of superdrol and a few pills that contain 30-40. Unless of course you have a mixing machine :rolleyes:

I assume you are talking about dumping the gram into about 30g's of filler then mixing and capping into 100 pills.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So if i wanted to make a 10mg/ml solution would i mix 1 gram in 100 ml or 1 gram in 90 ml or 1 gram in 99ml, I just don't know!
Mix it into 99ml.

This will give you 100ml of solution at 10mg/ml.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Mix it into 99ml.

This will give you 100ml of solution at 10mg/ml.

Correct. A strong compound with such a light dosage should not be screwed around with in this manner (capping). Mixing into a solution is by far the most accurate way to go.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So then lol. Have we come to a conclusion on what is the best liquid to mix with?

I have some powder here and would like to try it but I'll be damned if I am gonna waste $40 or more just "trying" things out to see if they work or not lol

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So then lol. Have we come to a conclusion on what is the best liquid to mix with?

I have some powder here and would like to try it but I'll be damned if I am gonna waste $40 or more just "trying" things out to see if they work or not lol
When mine comes in in the next few days I will let you know how 99ml of olive oil works out.

animalfan

Board Supporter
Awards
When mine comes in in the next few days I will let you know how 99ml of olive oil works out.
that would be great, i planned on mixing it with either olive oil or sesathin.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sweet.

Just picked up another 5 grams just in case this works out well then I am good to go for a while :D

Status
Not open for further replies.