What's the best way to run dmz??

P

Pdawgg15

Banned
Awards
I've been researching pros for sometime now almost two years to be honest an I had to get my hands I'm dmz before it got ban this will be my first cycle ever an I wanna be prepared, I have dmz, wicked pct on hand I've been taking dmz for two days so far an I'm scared that if my serm doesn't arrive in time I'll lose my gains so I'm going to stop taking my dmz will I be okay? Also
I've planned on takin it 40/40/40/40 I have dmz from OL or should I start 20/40/40/40 please give me your suggestions.

Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
About 7 or 8 months back i ran DMZ at 24mg/day for 28 days started on 143 lbs and finished on 153 lbs, i did notice a slight raise in BP and was puffing a little when performing aerobic exercises, Xtreme DNZ came on fast and i was walking around with my arms busting out of my Ts just was pumped up max all day, this substance pulls a lot of glycogen into the muscles from early on in the cycle and it pays to keep a decent stock of carbohydrate foods at the ready,

At the time i did not know anything about PCT or serms, i must have been lucky because i did not lose any of my weight gain and my abs were really defined and my libido remained as good as gold, today i am still lean and sitting on 157 lbs which is 4 more than when i finished the DMZ.

My next PH cycle will be Dymethazine Suspension by AAR, i plan on around 30mg/day/4 weeks, however this time i will be prepared with a few shots Test E, Liver Tonic, L-Taurine fish oils and some Estro Strike if necessary also a decent PCT to follow up with, then give it all a rest for around 4-5 months and then hit the system with Super Trenabol fortified with Nano Tren , should keep me outa mischief for awhile & forget about spanking that naughty monkey

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I've been researching pros for sometime now almost two years to be honest an I had to get my hands I'm dmz before it got ban this will be my first cycle ever an I wanna be prepared, I have dmz, wicked pct on hand I've been taking dmz for two days so far an I'm scared that if my serm doesn't arrive in time I'll lose my gains so I'm going to stop taking my dmz will I be okay? Also I've planned on takin it 40/40/40/40 I have dmz from OL or should I start 20/40/40/40 please give me your suggestions.
what're your goals? 20 mg of DMZ is weak. And running a 4 week cycle? Why not 6, for most it doesn't kick in until 3 full weeks strength wise. Why would u stop, will your SERM not get to you in 4weeks ? Even though 4 weeks is a weak cycle for DMZ IMO.

P

Pdawgg15

Banned
Awards
About 7 or 8 months back i ran DMZ at 24mg/day for 28 days started on 143 lbs and finished on 153 lbs, i did notice a slight raise in BP and was puffing a little when performing aerobic exercises, Xtreme DNZ came on fast and i was walking around with my arms busting out of my Ts just was pumped up max all day, this substance pulls a lot of glycogen into the muscles from early on in the cycle and it pays to keep a decent stock of carbohydrate foods at the ready, At the time i did not know anything about PCT or serms, i must have been lucky because i did not lose any of my weight gain and my abs were really defined and my libido remained as good as gold, today i am still lean and sitting on 157 lbs which is 4 more than when i finished the DMZ. My next PH cycle will be Dymethazine Suspension by AAR, i plan on around 30mg/day/4 weeks, however this time i will be prepared with a few shots Test E, Liver Tonic, L-Taurine fish oils and some Estro Strike if necessary also a decent PCT to follow up with, then give it all a rest for around 4-5 months and then hit the system with Super Trenabol fortified with Nano Tren , should keep me outa mischief for awhile & forget about spanking that naughty monkey
it was because dmz is less strain on your htpa an natural test man. That's why I like dmz an I'm planning on just stopping my cycle idk I just feel comfortable about it yet.

P

Pdawgg15

Banned
Awards
what're your goals? 20 mg of DMZ is weak. And running a 4 week cycle? Why not 6, for most it doesn't kick in until 3 full weeks strength wise. Why would u stop, will your SERM not get to you in 4weeks ? Even though 4 weeks is a weak cycle for DMZ IMO.
I have only one bottle of dmz I've only taken two days of the cycle. At 40mgs so all together I've taken only 4 pills I have 86 pills left. Dmz hasn't even kicked in yet. So I'm think I should just stop the cycle until I feel ready man.. Idk I just don't feel mentally ready for it I've done enough research on to where I really don't wanna even use it... It scares me lol

J

JRSOLDJA

Awards
I CAN UNDERSTAND BEING SCARED, BUT YOU'VE ALREADY STARTED IT SO IF YOU STOP NOW ITS JUST GONNA THROW YOUR HORMONES OUTTA WACK. IF YOUR SERM WILL GET HERE WITHIN THE NEXT 3 WEEKS OR SO YOU'LL BE FINE. PLUS YOU HAVE YOUR PCT WHICH IS BETTER THAN NOTHING. ...SORRY FOR THE UPPERCASE LETTERS...I'M ON MY WORK COMPUTER....

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have only one bottle of dmz I've only taken two days of the cycle. At 40mgs so all together I've taken only 4 pills I have 86 pills left. Dmz hasn't even kicked in yet. So I'm think I should just stop the cycle until I feel ready man.. Idk I just don't feel mentally ready for it I've done enough research on to where I really don't wanna even use it... It scares me lol
You will be fine, run your cycle and enjoy the gains. If you aren't ready after 2 years of research you will never be ready. Some things are best learned from personal experience. Definitely run dmz for 6 weeks. You shouldn't have started your cycle without your serm in hand, keep this in mind for next time. And bump to at least 40, 20mg is nothing for dmz. If you run into problems along the way there are plenty of good people here to help.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
You'll be fine if you're stopping now. PM me your location I'll pick it up from you. Get it out of your hands :)

Seriously after 2 yrs of research you should be set and know what you're dealing with. It's not for everyone and there's no point running it if you have no need for it.

J

JRSOLDJA

Awards
I AGREE THERE....YOU'VE DONE PLENTY OF RESEARCH. AND HONESTLY I'VE NEVER USED A SERM. AFTER A PRO CYCLE I TAKE AN ANTI-ESTROGEN AND A GOOD PCT....NEVER HAD ANY ISSUES AND KEPT ABOUT 80% OF MY GAINS EVERY TIME

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I AGREE THERE....YOU'VE DONE PLENTY OF RESEARCH. AND HONESTLY I'VE NEVER USED A SERM. AFTER A PRO CYCLE I TAKE AN ANTI-ESTROGEN AND A GOOD PCT....NEVER HAD ANY ISSUES AND KEPT ABOUT 80% OF MY GAINS EVERY TIME
Please don't advocate for no serm, this isn't good advice to give. Period.

J

JRSOLDJA

Awards
OK OK. BUT THAT WAS JUST FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT. AND IF YOU HAVE NEVER RAN A CYCLE BEFORE THEN YES....SERM IS RECOMMENDED

Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
For me when i embark on a cycle it is only when i feel absolutely positive and ready in my mind without any negative thoughts or feelings of apprehension.

Therefore if you do not feel ready then just forget the whole thing and shelve the DMZ until such time you can feel comfortable to go ahead with its use.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll be fine either way. 2 days is nothing when taking a PH. If you stop you'll be fine. If you continue, is there any doubt your SERM won't show up in 4 weeks? That would have to be a pretty sh!tty company if they couldn't get it to you in under 2 weeks.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About 7 or 8 months back i ran DMZ at 24mg/day for 28 days started on 143 lbs and finished on 153 lbs, i did notice a slight raise in BP and was puffing a little when performing aerobic exercises, Xtreme DNZ came on fast and i was walking around with my arms busting out of my Ts just was pumped up max all day, this substance pulls a lot of glycogen into the muscles from early on in the cycle and it pays to keep a decent stock of carbohydrate foods at the ready, At the time i did not know anything about PCT or serms, i must have been lucky because i did not lose any of my weight gain and my abs were really defined and my libido remained as good as gold, today i am still lean and sitting on 157 lbs which is 4 more than when i finished the DMZ. My next PH cycle will be Dymethazine Suspension by AAR, i plan on around 30mg/day/4 weeks, however this time i will be prepared with a few shots Test E, Liver Tonic, L-Taurine fish oils and some Estro Strike if necessary also a decent PCT to follow up with, then give it all a rest for around 4-5 months and then hit the system with Super Trenabol fortified with Nano Tren , should keep me outa mischief for awhile & forget about spanking that naughty monkey
Cannot rep from mobile, but repping you good sir!!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll be fine either way. 2 days is nothing when taking a PH. If you stop you'll be fine. If you continue, is there any doubt your SERM won't show up in 4 weeks? That would have to be a pretty sh!tty company if they couldn't get it to you in under 2 weeks.
My rc site delivers in 2 days. If yours doesn't, it's time to find a new source

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's the equivalent of saying "I smoked for 40 year and didn't get cancer. Cigarettes don't cause cancer!!"

Bad advice for sure.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Alright not to be a dick but OP wants to meet justin beiber. I'm sorry but all respect down the drain :( I'm discouraged by this world ...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright not to be a dick but OP wants to meet justin beiber. I'm sorry but all respect down the drain :( I'm discouraged by this world ...
I want to meet him too, so I can punch him in the face!

J

JRSOLDJA

Awards
It's the equivalent of saying "I smoked for 40 year and didn't get cancer. Cigarettes don't cause cancer!!"

Bad advice for sure.

Ain't noone giving out bad advice here that I see....all good opinions.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I would run it with 12-14 weeks of teste IMO

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
P

Pdawgg15

Banned
Awards
that's the dream!
thanks man for all your advice I feel comfortable now lol. Ima start it tonight I'd love it if you private messaged me man I gotta talk too someone about this being ny first cycle an what not.

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
It's not good advice per say, but smoking cigs isn't good advice either. I've ran at least 8 heavy cycles and never ran SERMS- ran a good PCT and DAA and always came out fine. Known plenty of peeps who have done the same also.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
It's not good advice per say, but smoking cigs isn't good advice either. I've ran at least 8 heavy cycles and never ran SERMS- ran a good PCT and DAA and always came out fine. Known plenty of peeps who have done the same also.
describe a good pct, I'm curious.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
describe a good pct, I'm curious.
X2
Why risk not having a serm? What about the poor bastard that decides this is a good idea and permanently screws himself up? Too big a risk to take imo

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
X2
Why risk not having a serm? What about the poor bastard that decides this is a good idea and permanently screws himself up? Too big a risk to take imo
Everyone is different brother- some people can't take the power of the gods I guess.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I'm not judging I was simply curious that's all.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro you can get nolva and clomid cheaper than these worthless o.t. pct. My stuff also came in 2 days. Don't play Russian roulette with your dick, get a real serm!

L

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Bro you can get nolva and clomid cheaper than these worthless o.t. pct. My stuff also came in 2 days. Don't play Russian roulette with your dick, get a real serm!
true lol. torem acts as a serm and boosts test for like $30. why would you spend more than that on an otc product that won't be as effective?

P

Pdawgg15

Banned
Awards
Well I ordered it from hardcorepep but they haven't shipped it yet its pissing off lol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I ordered it from hardcorepep but they haven't shipped it yet its pissing off lol
They will and you will be happy with it. Good choice my friend

D

dozercars

Awards
I got 6 bottles of clom for $13 each from hardcore on a 45% off sale, no excuse bot to do a serm

D

dozercars

Awards
Always better to hit pct harder than not enough, i do clom/3gDAA/75mg arimistane/50mg forskolin/400mg grape seed extract/400mg pinebark extract

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Always better to hit pct harder than not enough, i do clom/3gDAA/75mg arimistane/50mg forskolin/400mg grape seed extract/400mg pinebark extract
what forskolin do you use? Walmart has cheap stuff but it's only 18%.

F

fasttaker

Awards
I got 6 bottles of clom for $13 each from hardcore on a 45% off sale, no excuse bot to do a serm
And you know their clomid is legit because.......?

I find it funny how everyone says USE A SERM LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!!!! But how many of you here in get anything other than research chems? Not one company is going to have legit stuff across the board, and some batches will be bunk. And those of you getting pharma grade are already most likely in the injection game and don't really think long and hard about dmz.

To the OP: It's too bad you got only 1 bottle because it's completely gone from every online store now. The others are right: 6 weeks would've been optimal, and 40 mg should be your minimum. But hey, 4 weeks at 40 mg isn't bad at all. I don't think it's going to be nearly as crazy as you think it is. But if it is, that'll be awesome too.

P

Pdawgg15

Banned
Awards
And you know their clomid is legit because.......?

I find it funny how everyone says USE A SERM LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!!!! But how many of you here in get anything other than research chems? Not one company is going to have legit stuff across the board, and some batches will be bunk. And those of you getting pharma grade are already most likely in the injection game and don't really think long and hard about dmz.

To the OP: It's too bad you got only 1 bottle because it's completely gone from every online store now. The others are right: 6 weeks would've been optimal, and 40 mg should be your minimum. But hey, 4 weeks at 40 mg isn't bad at all. I don't think it's going to be nearly as crazy as you think it is. But if it is, that'll be awesome too.
Lol I can still get dmz.. I have sources if I want to get more it really isnt hard to get anything tbh. It's like buying candy from a gas station man... An serms actually are guaranteed to work.. I'm not scared of dmz or anything Its just a big step from being natural. I'm going to put it away for a while tho I have my serm at the post office an I'm going to go get in Monday,but it will be useless to have for me rn. An I think I might just run a sarm for eight weeks.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I can still get dmz.. I have sources if I want to get more it really isnt hard to get anything tbh. It's like buying candy from a gas station man... An serms actually are guaranteed to work.. I'm not scared of dmz or anything Its just a big step from being natural. I'm going to put it away for a while tho I have my serm at the post office an I'm going to go get in Monday,but it will be useless to have for me rn. An I think I might just run a sarm for eight weeks.
Nothing wrong with that. Your dmz will keep for a few years until you're ready

D

dozercars

Awards
Clomid is dirt cheap to make, why would they make a fake stuff, i was uninformed before too and about 5 years ago i did a couple cycles in my early 20s with only otc pcts and it took a long time to recover, now at 29 using clom within a couple weeks my balls are back as well as sex drive. No reason at the cheap prices to risk it, if they were $100+ dollars and clom had a reputation of being bunk it'd be one thing, but its completely the opposite situation we thankfully are in.

D

dozercars

Awards
I use Performax Alpha Max, retails about $30-35 online and has 30 days of 75mg arimistane/50mg forskolin/300mg ldopa and one other ingredient, the forskolin alone is worth the price.

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Lol- The Russian Roulette is getting an STD....Test boosters bring Mr. Hernesto back into his old high school glory days after a nice 6 week DMZ run.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And those of you getting pharma grade are already most likely in the injection game and don't really think long and hard about dmz..
How is DMZ different than any other steroid regardless of the route its taken? You're not bringing any logic to the table here. Not taking the only thing that's proven to recover hpta function on the off chance that it's bunk and the hundreds of reviews and lab values are fake, makes no sense. Find a reputable source(research, ugl, or pharma) and use a serm. I've used 6 different RC companies and dozens of different products. Every one of them worked EXACTLY like it was supposed to. Why spend the $ making jitter juice disguised as clen and cry-at-commercials disguised as clomid when it costs just a few bucks to make raws and leaves a huge profit margin creating return customers??? Remember, this is Anabolic MINDS. Most of us like to exercise common sense and good judgment with bodybuilding products. RC's have been doing their job for years and when they don't, a quick google search will show them exposed quite easily. Lets go back to giving good advice now.... Please.

P

Pdawgg15

Banned
Awards
How is DMZ different than any other steroid regardless of the route its taken? You're not bringing any logic to the table here. Not taking the only thing that's proven to recover hpta function on the off chance that it's bunk and the hundreds of reviews and lab values are fake, makes no sense. Find a reputable source(research, ugl, or pharma) and use a serm. I've used 6 different RC companies and dozens of different products. Every one of them worked EXACTLY like it was supposed to. Why spend the $ making jitter juice disguised as clen and cry-at-commercials disguised as clomid when it costs just a few bucks to make raws and leaves a huge profit margin creating return customers??? Remember, this is Anabolic MINDS. Most of us like to exercise common sense and good judgment with bodybuilding products. RC's have been doing their job for years and when they don't, a quick google search will show them exposed quite easily. Lets go back to giving good advice now.... Please.
Love you man i got a lot of respect for people like you.