Next big supplement?

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
What do you all think? what's coming out/is out that will produce PH/DS type gains?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
What do you all think? what's coming out/is out that will produce PH/DS type gains?
not a damn thing lol. IMO nothing can replace DS/PH results unless you go with AAS. I just can't see them making a natty product that works that well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea I have no idea. some people might go the natural anabolic route but they wont produce the results DS/PH's did.

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
not a damn thing lol. IMO nothing can replace DS/PH results unless you go with AAS. I just can't see them making a natty product that works that well.
You don't think they'll make another PH/DS with a diff chemical/description that'll be the same?

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
One of the guys at OL told me they were working on new products, but no info on what yet lol.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
One of the guys at OL told me they were working on new products, but no info on what yet lol.
OL deff has great stuff! Ran their EP1C with great results, best natty product I've used.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards

00S4Boy

Awards
Well i think 1/4/nor dhea are still safe.

Non specifically listed compounds are currently still gray.

SARMS don't fall into the category.

**** like ARA, Epicatechin, Laxogenin, is still here.

JRSOLDJA

Awards
DHEA...ANY METABOLITE OF IT IS NOT BEING BANNED AS FAR AS I KNOW....YET. SO PRODUCTS LIKE AMS WILL STILL BE AROUND BUT THEY'LL HAVE TO BE TACKY ABOUT THEIR MARKETING STRATEGIES YA KNOW...

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
My prediction will be for newer and better SARMs & peptides.

How about more potent GDAs that can be compared to insulin?

JRSOLDJA

Awards
I CANT REMEMBER THE BRAND...BUT THERES A COMPANY WORKING ON A SORT OF AMINO ACID THEY SAY THE EFFECTS ARE ABOUT 200% MORE POTENT THAN DAA....PROBABLY BULL**T THOUGH

john6370

Awards
Sarms will get better and more popular dhea types will also get more popular and also better. I think at the end if the day this law will only force new designs of muscle builders most will underperform but a few will work very good.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Does anyone know if any company is trying to improve SARMS? I thought most of them were made by pharmaceutical companies for muscle wasting patients. Who's gonna go make better SARMS if trials are still being run on the SARMS out now, there's no reason to atleast for those who have the best chance at doing it! Just my opinion and a thought, could be completely wrong .

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Follidrone is the only thing on that list that I know works....

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Gw 15 and osta are easy to get

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been researching the crap out of lgd-4033 and that shyt looks LEGIT.

Also, I am on week 4 of Anafuse and busted through some serious plateaus, including going from 1RM on squat of 315 to 355. I may run it year round if I can afford it.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have DermaStrength and Ep1c that woul make a great natural stack when put together. Endurance, strength and recovery benefits that will ultimately lead to significant gains.

pcarzola

Awards
We have DermaStrength and Ep1c that woul make a great natural stack when put together. Endurance, strength and recovery benefits that will ultimately lead to significant gains.
Is Olympus cooking up anything in the lab?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is Olympus cooking up anything in the lab?
Short answer...yes. Unfortunately that will be all I can give you. Lots of action happening behind the scenes so I am as excited as everybody else to see what comes of it.

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
Short answer...yes. Unfortunately that will be all I can give you. Lots of action happening behind the scenes so I am as excited as everybody else to see what comes of it.
SPANIARD told me the same a bit ago, do you have a time more or less?

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
Of the guys who have tried the lgd, what are your thoughts? how do you dose/take it as it's liquid form right?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used lgd4033 and done more research on it than most. I was happy with it, but not enough to buy it again until this PH ban. There will be nothing else that achieves the supraphysiological levels that prohormones do. SARMs come close though.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The best out right now is
Follidrone
ARA
Natadrol
Ostar1ne

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Sarms are the next best thing. The PH companies will jump on that soon now that there's a big hole in the market. We need a company to take our money away "legally". :) so hurry up and make something better before we pick up other hobbies to use our money with.

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
LGD sounds really enticing, anyone know of some promo codes???

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
Good stuff, thanks.. Are ppl running on cycle support w this since they're talking serm for pct?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff, thanks.. Are ppl running on cycle support w this since they're talking serm for pct?
You don't need to, but it's not a bad idea. They're not methylated.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Cycle support is never a bad idea. Seeing how these thing raise blood pressure, and are fairly new in town, it's best to cover our bases

ymalleb

Awards
Im on day 11 of osta from southern sarms, im suppressed a bit already. Libido is shot, balls have shrunk substantially, but I like the strength gains and physically im a bit leaner. Hopefully this is just kicking in and I start dropping more weight.

Hard to explain, its early but something good is going on. Im at 25mg a day, cutting down to 20 tomorrow.

n87

Awards
  • Established
One thing that concerns me with SARMS (mk-2866 in particular) is how much it affects libido. To me it was as bad as post oral tren shutdown.
I hope lgd is not as harsh when it comes to libido. Is there anything else one can stack with lgd to counter that?

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
One thing that concerns me with SARMS (mk-2866 in particular) is how much it affects libido. To me it was as bad as post oral tren shutdown.
I hope lgd is not as harsh when it comes to libido. Is there anything else one can stack with lgd to counter that?
My libido skyrocketed on this. Strange...

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Im on day 11 of osta from southern sarms, im suppressed a bit already. Libido is shot, balls have shrunk substantially, but I like the strength gains and physically im a bit leaner. Hopefully this is just kicking in and I start dropping more weight.

Hard to explain, its early but something good is going on. Im at 25mg a day, cutting down to 20 tomorrow.
Never heard of anyone getting shut down on Ostarine so soon and anywhere to this degree after 8 or more weeks. Strange...

lboston

lboston

Awards
Check out Marc Lobliner's channel on youtube (tigerfitness), I know for sure Dymatize, Arnold Iron Whey by MP, Optimun Nutrition, and MTS Whey are gtg and the spiked ones were Body Fortress, Inner Armour, and I cant remember the others.
JP, what's this about spiked protein?

ymalleb

Awards
My balls look like peas. Its smashing me. Epi or hdrol NEVER did this to my balls. I dosed down to 15 mg / .3 ml today. Started daa,.....libido is shot! Gettingnready to hop off, post cycle, 2 week break and start the ldg4330.....it may do the same, lets hope not.

I dont want shut down, fought fat gains and lost all muscle on epi after it beat me down. I like this osta but its not like im getting huge. I like the subtle changes/tightness.

ymalleb

Awards
I have erase, unleashed along with my daa......should I run anything along side of this osta to help rejuvenate the boys? I did start daa yesterday.

Pisses me off about all the bad info on osta, researched this crap for 2 months and read 1,781,891,123 times that its not suppressive or mildly suppressive after 8 weeks.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I have erase, unleashed along with my daa......should I run anything along side of this osta to help rejuvenate the boys? I did start daa yesterday.

Pisses me off about all the bad info on osta, researched this crap for 2 months and read 1,781,891,123 times that its not suppressive or mildly suppressive after 8 weeks.

No offense man, but you realize there are clinical trials on Osta that show its effect on certain hormones? It is suppressive at 3mg.

Seems like maybe you just wanted to hear it wasn't suppressive and ignored those who said it was? Most of the recent Osta threads on this forum have people saying it causes suppression.