Testosterone Defficiency?

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
From what I understand, normally the testes produce about 28-49mg of test per week, and when using AAS, the body gets used to getting about 500mg per week, therefore temporarily shutting down the testes until AAS use is discontinued for at least 4 weeks so that the testes can resume normal production. Is an anti-estrogen neccessary for normal production? In all my research, I've never even seen the suggestion that AAS can do permanent damage to the testes. I have been off my 2nd cycle for 6 weeks now and used nolva throughout, and it feels like my sex drive has diminished and basically sex doesn't feel as good at my "climax". I start a new cycle in 2 weeks and I was just wondering if I should goto the doc before to make sure everything's working ok. Would it be safe to get a blood sample taken without hinting that I've experimented with AAS? Thanks.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Time off = time on
You should have blood tests done but I can tell you that they are going to come back saying your LDH cholesteral is messed up, and your natural production is lower than it should be.. And depending on age and other variables, the natural production of test may take many more weeks than 4...

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Exactly...at the absolute least, wait until you feel you are somewhat back to normal before you start another cycle.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
its been 14 weeks since my last cycle and I just now feel ok again. I am goign to the doctor in 24 days to get bloodwork done and to talk about my nuts they still haven't achieved there normal size yet. I am considering hitting some clomid starting today for 5 days and then stopping so that maybe I can get them back before I go to the doc and talk to him about it. I really dont want to tell the doc what I did especially since my test levels were like 347 before my cycle and he said come back in 6 months and if they are still low then he will give me somethign to get it back up or give me test hee hee