Thoughts On Synergism of Two Stacked Compounds: Next Cycle

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I am just winding down the last few days of my Ostar1ne/ XI-KT/ TransForm Cycle and I am going to step right into a PH/DS cycle and I would like some feedback on the compounds I will be running. Specifically, thoughts on the synergism of the two compounds. This is not my first cycle and I do have years of training behind me.

Originally, I was planning on running P-Mag and Tr1umph for the next cycle but I now have other compounds at my disposal and I'm thinking there may be a better option. I might want to leave the Tr1umph for a summer cut (probably stacked with XI-KT or similar compound).

Here is what I have in my research stash:

P-Mag
Tr1umph
Halo
Diabolix
TransForm
Dermacrine

Had I been on the forum more in the past month, I would have known about the ban sooner and would have stocked up on other compounds. Oh well.

I have never used a test base before but I will probably be running two 17aa compounds so I will be using Dermacrine as a base. On cycle support supplements will not be an issue. Two SERM's will be used for PCT.

I was thinking about running Diabolix as a kicker with P-Mag or Halo and saving the Tr1umph for the spring/summer. Will Diabolix stack nice with either compound?

Appreciate the feedback!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diabolix and halo sounds like a winner

hide83

Awards
I agree with the diabolix plus halo. I just started diabolix stacked with dmz a couple of days ago.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. Halo would probably be the best option as I have run it before and I would be able to compare the previous run to this run with Diabolix. The only thing that is holding me back is the fact that it's the A.N.D. Halo. I can't find any feedback on that brand. I may run this solo down the road just to see if it's legit.

I am leaning towards P-mag with Diabolix right now. The P-Mag is LGI so I know it g2g. Plus being a slightly better bulker than Halo, it should be fun with the Diabolix for putting on some good size.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. Halo would probably be the best option as I have run it before and I would be able to compare the previous run to this run with Diabolix. The only thing that is holding me back is the fact that it's the A.N.D. Halo. I can't find any feedback on that brand. I may run this solo down the road just to see if it's legit.

I am leaning towards P-mag with Diabolix right now. The P-Mag is LGI so I know it g2g. Plus being a slightly better bulker than Halo, it should be fun with the Diabolix for putting on some good size.
I bought some of the a.n.d products as well, don't you want to test them out for everyone? Sure a lot of people on here are wondering the same thing

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I bought some of the a.n.d products as well, don't you want to test them out for everyone? Sure a lot of people on here are wondering the same thing
We'll see. Maybe I'll be the guinea pig...