PH at the age of 45

Back2back

Awards
Just wanted to if anyone had any experience with PH at the age 45 I have been doing research but I just wanted to see if others had success at the age 45 if any suggestions .
I'm looking to cut lean out but not lose strength
5'11
Eat clean 80%
Avg 2500+ cal a day
I lift / gym 2-3 days
Cross fit 2-3 days
I try to get 5-6 days is a week
Any suggestions or guidance would be great

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
research studies have shown that your average steroid user is over 35... Main things are you want to keep an even tighter eye on blood pressure and cholesterol levels for health purposes.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Almost 52 here. And have had no problems. But, do your research. Put a plan down on paper, do more research, adjust your plan, do more research...
Personally I think you need to do a ton of research. Your cal intake to your weight seems waaaayyyy off. If you are trying to drop weight and bf is up above 17% then get your bf down prior to doing a cycle. If your bf is in check and at 12-15% then get your diet in check prior to a cycle. But 225 and only 2500cals just doesn't jive in my book.

john6370

Awards
Almost 52 here. And have had no problems. But, do your research. Put a plan down on paper, do more research, adjust your plan, do more research...
Personally I think you need to do a ton of research. Your cal intake to your weight seems waaaayyyy off. If you are trying to drop weight and bf is up above 17% then get your bf down prior to doing a cycle. If your bf is in check and at 12-15% then get your diet in check prior to a cycle. But 225 and only 2500cals just doesn't jive in my book.
Great post, do not just jump into something and not be ready for it.

Back2back

Awards
Thanks turff 49 yes I agree I need to do more research that's why I asked its more about the age

crgsander

Awards
46 here, just finished a cycle and am in the best shape of my life! As others said, watch blood pressure and cholesterol. I had BP issues this cycle for the first time ever. Also do your research as others have said, you need to have your bodyfat, nutrition, and lifting in check!

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, look at Sly.. go for broke brother.

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
I know you looking at PH but at your age look into test first.
Get bloodwork done and see where your levels are at. If low maybe chance for trt.
If not, self prescribe.

I'm 46 and on self prescribe test now. I have run many PHs in the past.
It's the best move I've made IMO. Loving it!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to if anyone had any experience with PH at the age 45 I have been doing research but I just wanted to see if others had success at the age 45 if any suggestions .
I'm looking to cut lean out but not lose strength
5'11
Eat clean 80%
Avg 2500+ cal a day
I lift / gym 2-3 days
Cross fit 2-3 days
I try to get 5-6 days is a week
Any suggestions or guidance would be great
Try something like Halo and make sure you use proper supporting supps like Cycle Assist ,followed by proper pct...
..you won't have to worry about strength loss ;)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Agreed on the cycle assist

Contopaxi

Contopaxi

Awards
Try something like Halo and make sure you use proper supporting supps like Cycle Assist ,followed by proper pct... ..you won't have to worry about strength loss ;)
Little bit of a hijack here but would it be ok to run Halo without a test base ?
Looking at just running halo elite from BSL for 6 weeks along side their Gear support.
I have a proper pct planned also