my tbol may be dbol

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, ****. I think I have gotten dbol and not tbol. I woke up with morning with a bloated out gut that will not go away. No diet change, everything is clean. And it has only been 1 week and I'm feeling it? From what I read tbol kicks in at around week two and dbol is a lot quicker. Also if it is dbol, I don't want those estrogen sides to come into play, I have adex thank god, and may have to use it. Also it seems I gained a little bit of water, about 2-3 lbs. Also water intake is at 1.5 gallons.

Any suggestions? Should I send it out and have it tested to see what it actually is? Should I just stop?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, ****. I think I have gotten dbol and not tbol. I woke up with morning with a bloated out gut that will not go away. No diet change, everything is clean. And it has only been 1 week and I'm feeling it? From what I read tbol kicks in at around week two and dbol is a lot quicker. Also if it is dbol, I don't want those estrogen sides to come into play, I have adex thank god, and may have to use it. Also it seems I gained a little bit of water, about 2-3 lbs. Also water intake is at 1.5 gallons.

Any suggestions? Should I send it out and have it tested to see what it actually is? Should I just stop?
Any euphoria or bp spikes from dosing?

Id send it out. Sounds like you may dballz.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any euphoria or bp spikes from dosing?

Id send it out. Sounds like you may dballz.
you know, the first few days I had headaches. But they are gone today along with my lower back pumps, also gone. Im so confused lol. The bloating went away, came home and got down to business, must've been backed up.

Im also running 4 pumps of dermacrine, not really euphoria, but I am horny as hell for about 80% of the day.

What labs can I send this to?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you know, the first few days I had headaches. But they are gone today along with my lower back pumps, also gone. Im so confused lol. The bloating went away, came home and got down to business, must've been backed up.

Im also running 4 pumps of dermacrine, not really euphoria, but I am horny as hell for about 80% of the day.

What labs can I send this to?
I have no idea where you could send it to. Does labmax have a test for this?

Sounds like all is fine, within days of using dbol i bloat something fierce and the euphoria and feeling is pretty unique. Sounds like you just had a bad day in terms of digestion.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no idea where you could send it to. Does labmax have a test for this?

Sounds like all is fine, within days of using dbol i bloat something fierce and the euphoria and feeling is pretty unique. Sounds like you just had a bad day in terms of digestion.
that hospital food man, whatever is in it is aaaa nooo gewd. Ya maybe thats it. I was wondering if I cold just use the equipment at my university to test it myself. I am going to go in an ask the head of the chem department if I can, they are usually cool about that stuff. What eurphoria do you feel? Like a high feeling? I feel good, but thats normal for me :D

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
that hospital food man, whatever is in it is aaaa nooo gewd. Ya maybe thats it. I was wondering if I cold just use the equipment at my university to test it myself. I am going to go in an ask the head of the chem department if I can, they are usually cool about that stuff. What eurphoria do you feel? Like a high feeling? I feel good, but thats normal for me :D
You could try that. Its like a head rush feeling, youre mood perks up and you just feel great. Its similar to trest in that regard. Your also super happy for no reason. Just a different feeling over being lethargic like most orals make you feel.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could try that. Its like a head rush feeling, youre mood perks up and you just feel great. Its similar to trest in that regard. Your also super happy for no reason. Just a different feeling over being lethargic like most orals make you feel.
ah, no i dont feel up like that, but I do not feel lethargic either. Alright, most likely just a bad day and I am over reacting.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ah, no i dont feel up like that, but I do not feel lethargic either. Alright, most likely just a bad day and I am over reacting.
Yes id say so, if its dbol ud know by now. Esp if youre eating them like candy like you would tbol.

MuscleJ

Awards
You should send them to me to see if we get the same sides.