A*s injection

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Could someone please explain precisely where to inject test into glute.I know upper quadrant etc etc,but where is this,can someone measure with a ruler where this site is! seriously very confused

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did a shoulder pin yesterday on my test subject. Had blood shooting all over. What a mess.

hiprsha666

hiprsha666

Awards
Everyone's body is different so we can't give you a measurement. If I told you it was 3 inches from here and 2 inches from there it wouldn't mean anything. Just put it right in the meat dude. It's not difficult.

hiprsha666

hiprsha666

Awards
Maybe post a picture of your ass and someone can circle a spot on the picture for you.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Everyone's body is different so we can't give you a measurement. If I told you it was 3 inches from here and 2 inches from there it wouldn't mean anything. Just put it right in the meat dude. It's not difficult.
I am just afraid of hitting the nerv in the glute,but I will keep it right and high

hiprsha666

hiprsha666

Awards
Not a lot of nerves in the glutes. It's one of the most painless spots.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Oky dude.Not so stressed about the spot anymore..

hiprsha666

hiprsha666

Awards
Good. It's easy and painless. It's a big muscle and hard to **** it up.

Have you injected before anywhere else?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Good. It's easy and painless. It's a big muscle and hard to **** it up.

Have you injected before anywhere else?
Nope,thats why i am a little worried about the site

hiprsha666

hiprsha666

Awards
Well, like I said, it's one of the most painless sites.

What syringe and needle sizes? How much and what are you injecting?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Well, like I said, it's one of the most painless sites.

What syringe and needle sizes? How much and what are you injecting?
1cc 2x a week 18 gauge needle to extract oil and 25 gauge needle to inject

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
1.5 inch needle with test cyp

hiprsha666

hiprsha666

Awards
Good. 25g is a good size to inject with. You won't have any problems. And if your flexible and pick a good spot you can use two hands and hold it steady.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Good. 25g is a good size to inject with. You won't have any problems. And if your flexible and pick a good spot you can use two hands and hold it steady.
Me and flexible arent really friends lol,but I'm not afraid of needles

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is something I read years ago that works. Put your hand on your ass from your crack. The top opposite side is a good site. So about 4" over from the top of your crack.

I once got way to low on my test subject and hit a nerve. Test subject fainted and woke up with pin still in and blood all over. This equals epic fail. Lol

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Here is something I read years ago that works. Put your hand on your ass from your crack. The top opposite side is a good site. So about 4" over from the top of your crack.

I once got way to low on my test subject and hit a nerve. Test subject fainted and woke up with pin still in and blood all over. This equals epic fail. Lol
Top of ass or centre of ass?..hahah well that is reassuring

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried and true.... Put your thumb on your hipbone, wrap Palm around glute. The circle area between thumb and pointer is your target spot

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Tried and true.... Put your thumb on your hipbone, wrap Palm around glute. The circle area between thumb and pointer is your target spot
Thanks that is awesome and clear advice

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
These glutes pictures on spotinjections do not make any sense to me, don't they inject way too low? What about problems sitting down when you have pain the next days?
I learned more from watching youtube
That's what I thought aswell

M

MuscleJ

Awards
If you have ever been to the ER and get a shot in the glute the nurse doesn't measure at its all a visual thing.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Me: excuse me miss,would you mind injecting me in the ass with This illegally acquired Trenbelone acetate?

Nurse: :-|

M

MuscleJ

Awards
I don't mean go to the hospital, but refering to how a nurse gives them all day they don't measure they just pin it. So disregard my post above, i didn't mean to actually going to but when you watch a show on TV about a nurse giving a im injection thus pretty much the real life they don't use their hands to measure you Know where the glute max is and pin it.

Me: excuse me miss,would you mind injecting me in the ass with This illegally acquired Trenbelone acetate?

Nurse: :-|

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I don't mean go to the hospital, but refering to how a nurse gives them all day they don't measure they just pin it. So disregard my post above, i didn't mean to actually going to but when you watch a show on TV about a nurse giving a im injection thus pretty much the real life they don't use their hands to measure you Know where the glute max is and pin it.
I was just kidding dude,It's good advice

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
When I had to give my wife hormone injections, they told us:

Make a "Y" with your hand (thumb and pinky out, other three wrapped in a fist)
Place thumb at the top of your ass crack.
Place pinky diagonally at the bottom outside of your ass.
Inject anywhere on top of that.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Just do the best you can, man. I shoot in shoulders and upper thighs for trt purposes, pinch the skin with thumb and index finger, and role on.

It'll take a bit to get accustomed to where on you is the best spot.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I like to do the zig zag method in quads, keeps you from bleeding

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did the top butt on tuesday and could not even fell it. No blood at all. Did shoulder last week and had blood shooting out like a hose and it hurt like hell. In the butt is the only way to go for me!