superdrol just as toxic..

brandon79

Awards
i cant back this up with any blood tests, but i am starting to think that superdrol @ 30-40mg day is very toxic.. after 3-4 days, my piss turns a dark yellow, and my kidneys start hurting.. dont get me wrong, the strength gains on superdrol are immediate, but after a while i think the buildup just causes an internal toxic waste dump. i have been off superdrol for a bout 2 weeks now.. i am just starting to feel good about myself... i might run superdrol again, but at only 10mg/day.. we will see.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Why the hell were you using that much in the first place?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
and how much water were you drinking per day?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
bump for the water question.
I am using 30mg, its not that that much. I wouldn't bump it to 40mg though.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
you really need to get those tests to back that up. You may have a personal health issue, but there are a number of tests (from users) which suggest otherwise regarding SD relative toxicity.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Hsa there been anyone who got bloodwork done on SD? I would love to see test levels during cycle or immediately post cycle.

ericnb_98

Awards
I'm thinking your not getting enough water.

and1heat

Awards
Deodes is your avitar pic you? I go to UM, its all about the U

GymRat06

Board Supporter
Awards
Deodes is your avitar pic you? I go to UM, its all about the U
I asked him the same thing. lol..But no its not, middle lineback for someone ( cant remember ) i think the panthers but i could be worng.

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
That is a Pic of Dan Morgan, he played for the U and now the starting MLB for Carolina Panthers. He is a beast. I am also thinking you might not have been getting enough water. When on PH's you need at least 2 gallons a day of water.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
From the log found here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21223

Liver:
item......pre.......on
AST......23.........22
ALT......30.........31
GGT......24.........20
I read this one. Amazing test results considering how much SD he was using. But I'm still looking for testosterone levels. I knwo people say that "the boys" never leave when on SD, but that isn't really telling of the level of shutdown.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Why the hell were you using that much in the first place?
I believe, if this is the same brandon, that he bumped it up that high b/c he's like 6'6" 280 and logically he thought he needed a larger dose.

Bump to all the answers.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
when your piss turns that color, it means you're not drinking enough water. Probably why your kidneys hurt, too.

keep a bottle of water with you throughout the day & take frequent swigs - by making a bottle o water last 30 - 45 min, and making sure you drink the equivalent of 1 bottle every hour, you'll not only get enough water (MMV) but you'll get it at an absorbable rate & you can stay well-hydrated. This also avoids the flushing that occurs when several cups is drunk all at once (no, not like niacin flushing).

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hell, my piss turns that colour when I drink less than 1 gallon a day and I'm not on anything!

SW52

SW52

Awards
Hell, my piss turns that colour when I drink less than 1 gallon a day and I'm not on anything!
I recently finished a four week cycle of Superdrol at 20mg/day. I had my blood tested and the doctor said my liver values were just slightly elevated. He said it was a little uncommon in someone my age (34). He asked me if I drank and I said no, then he asked if I ever used steroids. I told him what I was taking and that I just finished a four week cycle so I expected there would be a change. He said that made sense and that everything would return to normal if I stopped taking Superdrol. I said I planned to be off for about 2-3 months. So in my case, the effect on the liver was very slight. I've had no other side effects....no hair loss, no acne, no lethargy, no loss of libido. I wish I had 10 bottles of this stuff, but I was only able to get two.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From the log found here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21223

Liver:
item......pre.......on
AST......23.........22
ALT......30.........31
GGT......24.........20
If I recall correctly I believe was up to 50mg/d at the time of this blood draw.

but i am starting to think that superdrol @ 30-40mg day is very toxic.. after 3-4 days, my piss turns a dark yellow, and my kidneys start hurting..
If you read all the testers logs and current users most experience this side (less the kidney issue). There is sufficient enecdotal evidence (muscle volume, cramping, dry mouth) to suggest that SD is very efficient at transporting and storing glycogen and water into the muscle. It would be reasonable to suggest that it would leave the balance of our system dehydrated, requiring an increase in water consumption. As a user and a tester I have relieved any and all discomfort relative to dehydration (the symptoms you report) with an increase in water consumption.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
The title of this topic should be changed. It should at least be written as a question not a statement. The poster has offered nothing to prove the level of hepatoxicity.