DHEA and the ban

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what's the bottom line with 4-dhea - is it affected by the ban? I know the bill states that dhea is fine, but what about 4-dhea and the other derivatives? The ban doesn't specifically state 4-dhea (i don't think), just dhea, so a little confused.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what's the bottom line with 4-dhea - is it affected by the ban? I know the bill states that dhea is fine, but what about 4-dhea and the other derivatives? The ban doesn't specifically state 4-dhea (i don't think), just dhea, so a little confused.
most retailers and companies that make 4-dhea say it's ok since it's not explicitly listed. Others say it falls under the ban and will eventually be added to the list. I would stock up if you're worried. Below are our 4-dhea products.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=4-dhea

john6370

Awards
Agreed most think the dheas are safe and can not be added to this bill, but I would stock up because you never know..I say 50/50 of being added in the next 6 months.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

JRSOLDJA

Awards
I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM MINDANDMUSCLE.COM. THEIR 4-DHEA PRODUCTS FROM AMS ARE ALL AT CRAZY LOW DISCOUNTS...TOO BAD I ALREADY STOCKED UP ON EVERYTHING :17:

ALSO...ANOTHER INTERESTING THING I WAS READING.... 6-CHLORO ISNT ON THE BAND LIST.....ANY THOUGHTS HERE?

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
DHEA... Really??? Lol the world of bodybuilding will mourn its loss :(

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
I would think that DHEA would be fairly low on the priority list especially when you consider that M-Sten and Super DMZ still haven't technically been added/banned yet. The problem is that no one has any idea how zealous they will be in adding anything new to the ban list. At the very least I would expect that the way that the DHEA products are marketed will change in response to the bill.