Cycle after bone break

tlars

Awards
Hey guys, new to this website so gimme a little slack here. I recently broke my bone in my hand and have been unable to lift for the past 6 weeks. Given my xrays come back okay I should be given the green to get back into the gym. I've cycled on and off for the last few years ranging from test to tren, and have really seen some excellent gains. I was wondering if it would be a good idea to help my recovery in the gym by starting a cycle straight away after I get this damn thing off, or let muscle memory work its magic for a few months, then cycle back on.

Thanks.

MuscleJ

Awards
Your still working out your lower body right? Bc it is just your hand that was injured, if that's the case you should recover first by gooing or YouTubeing physical therapy and strengthening excersie. I'm not sure what bone you fx.

tlars

Awards
I stopped dead in the water with all my lifting even lower body. I broke my pinky knuckle from a little scuffle I got into with a guy. I feel that physical therapy isn't completely necessary for this type of injury.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You could try something like Ostarine, it has healing properties. Olympus Labs OSTAR1NE is high quality and affordable Ostarine product.

tlars

Awards
Not trying to buy anything other than the gear I have, if anyone has any other advice that would be great! Just trying to see if anyone has any firsthand experience.

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
Maybe train for a few weeks to get your body back on track then start a cycle.

MuscleJ

Awards
Not sure if you mentioned what you have on hand. Tell us what you have then we can layout a cycle or advice.

Not trying to buy anything other than the gear I have, if anyone has any other advice that would be great! Just trying to see if anyone has any firsthand experience.