Scar Tissue Buildup, etc.

Saucylemonz

Awards
Hey all,

I had my last pin for my first cycle, coming off of 250 mg e3d of test-e for 9 weeks. As it was my first cycle, and also due to a lack of experience, I only pinned my ventroglutes, cycling glutes for each injection, with a 1.5 in. 23g needle. I 3 questions:

1. Believe I have a buildup of some scar tissue, about the size of a golf ball of semi hard material on one of my glutes. I've read in some places that foam rolling can help relive this, as well as time. Does anyone have any other suggestions to remove this?

2. I'm looking forward to my next cycle, which once again, from what I've read one should wait at least the same amount of time on cycle for your natural test to come back. I have some adex for pct, I was thinking about taking 0.5 mg e3d for a few weeks immediately after. Does this seem like a good dose/amount time off?

3. For my next cycle, I was thinking about doing a dbol test-e cycle, with dbol starting off and tapering after a few weeks. Does anyone have any experience with cycles like this? Did you like the results?

Thanks!

MuscleJ

Awards
You only have a adex for pct? Mmmm you need to do some research here about pct. So you pinned 2 times a week test (which test). Now you have a bump size of a golf ball, are you thinking you built up a gold ball size of scar tissue? I don't think sort it be for couple of days if it gets red mark the outer line with a sharpie and then If the redness spreads and it get warm to the touch go ahead and call the doc.

Saucylemonz

Awards
I am following the "basic bulk" on reddit r/steroids. I am using test-e. The details said to take adex if you have any issues such as bloating or sore nipples. If need be I can cope some clomid or something similar, but I was under the impression that it wasn't really needed for a cycle of a low dose and for relatively short period of time.

Tenglish1918

Awards
Test is suppressive period... Low dose high dose is really relative to the user anyway. Read up on a proper PCT but you should def use a serm for PROPER recovery. There is a chance someone could recover your just making it a harder and longer process making gainz harder to keep

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Ok good advice in here re PCT - get a SERM for sure. Clomid will do. Keep an AI on hand for rebound retro just in case. I always need it and prefer Asin.

Ok now the lumps.... I have loads of little lumps in my VGs from pinning. But not from 9 weeks. More like 2-3 years worth of regular pinning and 3-5cc per pin.

Depending on the oil it could be the depot. GSO takes a while to dissipate. I prefer MCT based gear.

Foam roll it, massage it etc. anything to try and break it up will help.

Saucylemonz

Awards
Thank you everyone for the advice. I do admit I went into it face first, thinking that adex was all I needed for PCT. The cycle example on reddit said to wait 2 weeks before starting PCT, which hopefully will give me time to obtain some clomid. The gear is grape seed oil based, also, which explains the lump not dissipating immediately.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That seems lIke a pretty big lump I pin 1ml ed of grapeseed based into delts and never got lumps that size if no pain it sounds like a sterile abscess