Epi/Tren Cycle Advice Needed

Gore

Awards
I bought a bunch of bottles of Epi and Tren recently (pre-ban) and I could use a little advice. I have used Epi, Halo, and Superdrol in the past and I have had great results from all so I think I respond great to these ph's, even on the lowest recommended doses.

I want to make these ph's last (epi and tren) and my thought was to run 3x6 week cycles (spaced accordingly over the next two years) at 40/epi and 80/tren. (fyi, looking for strength and lean gains...nothing earth shattering)

If my goal is to make these last do you think I should stack them, or run them solo?

Also, would it be worth it to add some 4 andro to the mix? I didn't have a ton of lethargy when I ran the previous stacks, in fact I was more amped to train since I was getting great gains...so lethargy isn't a huge concern here.

Thanks for any advice.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If they give you great results solo, no reason to stack IMO.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
40/80 epi/tren for 6 weeks is solid especially if you respond well to moderate doses. Definitely consider adding dermacrine or 4 andro as a base, epi/tren kicked my ass, felt like I had on a lead suit

Gore

Awards
Thanks for the input thus far. What kind of results are people getting from Tren solo? Let's say compared to Epi or Halo?

I did some Stano solo and didn't get much from it...don't know if you could compare Tren to Stano in terms of bang for your buck results.

If I did divide them (Epi and Tren) up I would still be running 80 of Tren for 6 weeks fyi.

Also, if I do decide to run the 4 andro, are people staying in the 2-4 cap range? I'm thinking of IronMag.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the input thus far. What kind of results are people getting from Tren solo? Let's say compared to Epi or Halo?

I did some Stano solo and didn't get much from it...don't know if you could compare Tren to Stano in terms of bang for your buck results.

If I did divide them (Epi and Tren) up I would still be running 80 of Tren for 6 weeks fyi.

Also, if I do decide to run the 4 andro, are people staying in the 2-4 cap range? I'm thinking of IronMag.
Most people like trendione at 90-120mg/day. It is definitely much more potent than Stano but I think both H-Drol and Epi are solo.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't run the tren solo, it pairs perfectly with epi. 4 andro is good in that 2 to 4 cap range, ran 4 caps with sdmz2 and felt great the whole cycle. You have a good setup here, should be some good gains here!

Gore

Awards
I'm thinking I will try the first cycle as a stack, and I will add some 4 andro.

Next time I will try running one solo and if I'm not gaining like I would like I will bridge.

Thanks again for the help gents.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established