Gyno from epi and dermacrine? Really?

Frank1983

Awards
I'm a week into my epi and dermacrine cycle. I woke up this morning with a lot of bloat. Im 10 pounds heavier, my abs are gone, my face looks a little puffy, and my nipples feel...different. not painful, but definitely something going on. I thought epi with a bit of dermacrine would be really dry. So, i took some e-control this morning. Whats next? Questions:
1. I thought epi was really dry. Sup with this?
2. I guess this means im prone to estrogen sides. How does this effect my cycle? Do I run e-control the entire time, or will epi kick in next week and dry me back out?
3. How does this effect my pct? I was planning on nolva and vitallabs pct. does this mean i need to run e-control all through pct? Do i need to pick up some clomid or caber?

Running epi at 30/30/30/30/30/30
3 pumps dermacrine

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I'm a week into my epi and dermacrine cycle. I woke up this morning with a lot of bloat. Im 10 pounds heavier, my abs are gone, my face looks a little puffy, and my nipples feel...different. not painful, but definitely something going on. I thought epi with a bit of dermacrine would be really dry. So, i took some e-control this morning. Whats next? Questions: 1. I thought epi was really dry. Sup with this? 2. I guess this means im prone to estrogen sides. How does this effect my cycle? Do I run e-control the entire time, or will epi kick in next week and dry me back out? 3. How does this effect my pct? I was planning on nolva and vitallabs pct. does this mean i need to run e-control all through pct? Do i need to pick up some clomid or caber? Running epi at 30/30/30/30/30/30 3 pumps dermacrine
Epi is dry. Derm should also be dry. This doesn't sound like it's from the Epi man, it hasn't even kicked in yet after 1 week.
Most people get rebound Gyno after Epi if anything. Start looking at other options.

1. Are you drinking enough water? When the body goes under stress it retains water. If you're not drinking enough, you'll bloat like a balloon trying to hold onto what the body needs in an emergency. More water intake = more water expel

2. What's your diet like? Eat like sh1t, gain like sh1t. Look at your sodium, your carbs, ect. These factors will all show water retention.

3. If your nips are puffy after a week,cots fat and water. Not Gyno. Is Gyno possible, yeah maybe in a rare case. But his doesn't sound like it. Epi doesn't have estro sides As far as I know.

Pct looks good. Hold off in the e control IMO. Change up the diet and hit it hard. Glycogen storages will cause some bloat too. Take dandelion root over e control or some olive leaf extract to shed that water. Any sup store in the area will have it

Frank1983

Awards
Diet is on point. Im still eating at maintenance. I was going to add 500c to bulk once i felt it kick in. Im drinking lots of water, sodium intake is same as always.

I may have panicked about the gyno. Ive been touching my nipples a lot out of paranoia and theyre just not used to that kind of attention. ::facepalm::

Definitely bloated though.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Diet is on point. Im still eating at maintenance. I was going to add 500c to bulk once i felt it kick in. Im drinking lots of water, sodium intake is same as always.

I may have panicked about the gyno. Ive been touching my nipples a lot out of paranoia and theyre just not used to that kind of attention. ::facepalm::

Definitely bloated though.
hows pct lined up, did you already purchase it? An ai with arimistane and l-dopa could be very usefull with estro issues as well as l-dopa. Arimi also helps you dry out and l-dopa helps you sleep deeper.

Frank1983

Awards
Ive got nolva, daa, and e-control. I do have mucuna, but its hurts my stomach, so im hoping to not need it.

Tenglish1918

Awards
I'm not sure exactly what e-control is but I've used a suicidal ai (w/ epi) and had a horrible rebound effect causing Gyno. Make sure to taper your dose as opposed to just coming right off, but obviously that's only important later/post cycle. Epi should be pretty dry and derma just isn't that strong to cause so much gain (positive or not). Have you used this brand of epi before?

Frank1983

Awards
First epi cycle.

To reiterate, i dont have gyno. Ive just been rubbing my nipples a lot and panicked.

I drank some dandelion tea and that seemed to help a bit. This is the first day i noticed an increase in strength at the gym, so i doubled my workout which seemed to really lessen the bloat. It was a chest day, but my traps are PUMPED.

Tenglish1918

Awards
Def no dry but I also didn't think it was that strong. Than again I've only used the older pp version

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First epi cycle.

To reiterate, i dont have gyno. Ive just been rubbing my nipples a lot and panicked.

I drank some dandelion tea and that seemed to help a bit. This is the first day i noticed an increase in strength at the gym, so i doubled my workout which seemed to really lessen the bloat. It was a chest day, but my traps are PUMPED.

Please stop. Unless you want to promote estrogen sides...

Frank1983

Awards
Ummmm...Dermacrine isn't dry!.

Yeah, i thought the dermacrine was there to wet my cycle a bit. Im wondering if i should drop the dermacrine until the epi kicks in. Man, todays workout was great though. Im willing to deal with a bit of bloat if my cycle workouts are going to be this great.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine isn't dry, but it also isn't wet. It's a test base. It's not like running trest though. As far as I know, there is minimal risk of e sides with it and can be run without an AI or e control. So I would say that isn't your issue still. Glad it's kicking in bro and that diet is right on. Normal sodium intake may still be over what you need for maintain. If I feel like my intake is too much I'll go sweat it out in the sauna. Or just drink more water! Keep on keeping on man

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Ive got nolva, daa, and e-control. I do have mucuna, but its hurts my stomach, so im hoping to not need it.
don't forget to taper nolva and if are getting gyno symptoms during pct it might be prolactin based in which case use the l-dopa