Lgi Msten 10

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
So I picked up a bottle of msten 10 from lgi. Just over $20 with shipping with this ban and what not.
I was hoping you guys would want to chime in on your experience and thoughts on msten. I haven't ever used it myself.
I looked around a little bit online trying to find good reviews and wasn't impressed with what I found right away.
What do my AM brothers think of this?

If you guys decide to tell me to "shut up and look for more reviews yourself" that's cool to ha

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
So I picked up a bottle of msten 10 from lgi. Just over $20 with shipping with this ban and what not. I was hoping you guys would want to chime in on your experience and thoughts on msten. I haven't ever used it myself. I looked around a little bit online trying to find good reviews and wasn't impressed with what I found right away. What do my AM brothers think of this? If you guys decide to tell me to "shut up and look for more reviews yourself" that's cool to ha
from my impression I thought Msten was a bulker that would blow you up. I hope I'm right bc I bought 5 bottles for 5 cycles lol.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yes its a good bulker

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Any comments on sides? Things to expect? How well are gains maintained?

Brutus007

Awards
or dosage, I've heard conflicting advice on dosage for msten, between 12 and 20 as a good starting point..

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any comments on sides? Things to expect? How well are gains maintained?
Pumps back and calf increased bp. Able to handle more carbs look rocked up and hard very good strength gains able to cut or bulk very versatile

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
subbed! I took advantage of the sales myself right before the ban was signed.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Worth running? I'm sure it was the supplement companies but is it really comparable to SD? Like they say? Lol
Thanks for the feedback, might have to run it soon then!

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Worth running? I'm sure it was the supplement companies but is it really comparable to SD? Like they say? Lol Thanks for the feedback, might have to run it soon then!
it's a good compound. Def not SD.. But it isn't as harsh. You will get good gains. It's def worth a run my friend

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
So does this stuff kick in quick? I wanted to use it as a 4week kicker for a few future cycles.

Reccomended to only go 4wks like SD? Or can i dose it up and go 6wks as a main compound in a cycle

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Im gonna run it @20mg for 6 wks along nano mithras and bridge with xikt , so well see how it goes , I only got it cause all the Triumphalis was sold out, hopefully its similar.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
So does this stuff kick in quick? I wanted to use it as a 4week kicker for a few future cycles. Reccomended to only go 4wks like SD? Or can i dose it up and go 6wks as a main compound in a cycle
idk if this helps but if you wanna PM I know of a site that rates their hepatotoxic nature. This site had DMZ more toxic than Msten. The chart is 0-100%; it had Msten at 50 % and DMZ at 75%. Not sure if these are reputable numbers but that's what the supplement site has charted out.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
idk if this helps but if you wanna PM I know of a site that rates their hepatotoxic nature. This site had DMZ more toxic than Msten. The chart is 0-100%; it had Msten at 50 % and DMZ at 75%. Not sure if these are reputable numbers but that's what the supplement site has charted out.
Who better to talk to about a kickstart than... Kickstart ha. That's surprising to hear, I wonder how true that is about the toxicity.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Who better to talk to about a kickstart than... Kickstart ha. That's surprising to hear, I wonder how true that is about the toxicity.
haha that's good! But yea I'm not sure how true they are, not sure if it was rated by their PH experts they claim they have or users. I hope they're right though!

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
From what ive seen m-sten is like a 2:1 ratio to sd. Dmz vs Msten thats a tough one cuz guys go up to 60mg of dmz so i would venture to say msten is more potent per mg. I know a guy who did 40mg of msten and he made substantial gains.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I honestly felt more sides with DMZ than with Msten. Although I dosed my DMZ rather high. Dude Msten is a great compound. Very maintainable gains. Depending on dose on how long you should run it. Keep it around 20, 6 weeks no problem. Up around 30, may want to keep it at 4-5 weeks.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Great feedback, thank you guys. It's definitely making me excited to run it lol.
I am very happy to hear gains are easily maintained. Obviously the work must be put in to keep any gains, but as we all know some cycles you are guaranteed to lose a handfuls right off the bat.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
You shouldnt lose to much brother during pct, what you do will mostly be glycogen and water that is accompanied with it provided you do a through pct.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes the main thing on pct don't count gains through the scale look in the mirror and your lifts number of reps or total weight depending on how you train alot of people drop.glycogen and thing gains are leaving

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Yes the main thing on pct don't count gains through the scale look in the mirror and your lifts number of reps or total weight depending on how you train alot of people drop.glycogen and thing gains are leaving
Very true! Good call bro

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Would there be any benefit of throwing Msten in week 4,5, and 6 of a 6 week DMZ cycle ? Curious if anyone's tried it. I'd be running DMZ at 60 mg but I'd take it down if there was more benefits from Msten.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would there be any benefit of throwing Msten in week 4,5, and 6 of a 6 week DMZ cycle ? Curious if anyone's tried it. I'd be running DMZ at 60 mg but I'd take it down if there was more benefits from Msten.
Msten hits pretty quick. Maybe drop the DMZ to 40 and go 20/30/30 Msten??? Don't see why not unless anyone has any specific reason not to.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Msten hits pretty quick. Maybe drop the DMZ to 40 and go 20/30/30 Msten??? Don't see why not unless anyone has any specific reason not to.
I'll definitely try this for a future stack. in regards to which serm to use for these compounds. Clomid or nolva?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
only side I can see is BP but besides that I'm interested in it! Would 15 DMZ and 20 Msten be a waste to try and bulk at that point in your opinion ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
only side I can see is BP but besides that I'm interested in it! Would 15 DMZ and 20 Msten be a waste to try and bulk at that point in your opinion ?
Super dmz 2.0 is 2 pills for 20 mg dmz and 20 mg of msten. Lots of people have had good luck with this stack. That would be a good starting point imo to work up from

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
30 DMZ minimum. Would run those dosages together for 6 weeks.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Super dmz 2.0 is 2 pills for 20 mg dmz and 20 mg of msten. Lots of people have had good luck with this stack. That would be a good starting point imo to work up from
I would do that but I bought them separately when I went haywire wjen the ban was signed!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would do that but I bought them separately when I went haywire wjen the ban was signed!
I personally don't like all in one stacks, seperate is the best way. Just giving you an idea what dosage works for people. Agree with dma, you are going to want to bump up the dmz probably but you might blow up on 20/20

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I personally don't like all in one stacks, seperate is the best way. Just giving you an idea what dosage works for people. Agree with dma, you are going to want to bump up the dmz probably but you might blow up on 20/20
thanks I'll look into it!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I can't say what would be more toxic. Don't know that specific info. My guess is that it would be pretty similar though.
thanks for the insight! Might just go 30/20 with hopes of less toxicity.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Fwiw ive run olynpus dmz at 60mg and 80mg for 2wks at the end. No need to go over 60, it doesnt get any better.

Didnt have bloods done,but i felt great. Had to really drink alot of water

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
I ran my DMZ like a b!tEURh, clearly. I never felt the need to go past 30mg. I got a few bloody noses with DMZ and had nothing like that with the 100mg of halo and 45mg of epi I ran together recently. I know those are two less toxic compounds. Shoot, My hats off to all you crazy Mutha's ;) glad I'm not the only one out there ha ha.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Didn't mean to jack the thread but considering a DMZ / Msten stack! Lol

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to chime in to say: great info. I was looking into 6 weeks of msten. Starting at 10mg preworkout for the first few days and then going up to 20mg for the rest with 8 hours in between doses.

Has anyone run into bp issues while on msten? I will be changing my training program to doggcrapp to take advantage of the strength increases.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to chime in to say: great info. I was looking into 6 weeks of msten. Starting at 10mg preworkout for the first few days and then going up to 20mg for the rest with 8 hours in between doses.

Has anyone run into bp issues while on msten? I will be changing my training program to doggcrapp to take advantage of the strength increases.

Is it a noticable pwo booster for you?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to chime in to say: great info. I was looking into 6 weeks of msten. Starting at 10mg preworkout for the first few days and then going up to 20mg for the rest with 8 hours in between doses. Has anyone run into bp issues while on msten? I will be changing my training program to doggcrapp to take advantage of the strength increases.
It gave me sleeplessness and night sweats which is usually attributed to elevated BP. Didn't really feel all during the day though like I have with other PH's.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Just wanted to chime in to say: great info. I was looking into 6 weeks of msten. Starting at 10mg preworkout for the first few days and then going up to 20mg for the rest with 8 hours in between doses. Has anyone run into bp issues while on msten? I will be changing my training program to doggcrapp to take advantage of the strength increases.
Hawthorne berry, bro! It works.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yes I have bp issues on it even on prescription grade meds

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
It gave me sleeplessness and night sweats which is usually attributed to elevated BP. Didn't really feel all during the day though like I have with other PH's.
Hawthorne berry, bro! It works.
Yes I have bp issues on it even on prescription grade meds
Thanks fellas. I'll look into a bp support formula or just do hawthorne berry. I know harthorne needs to be loaded because it initial gives bp spikes.

Since my funds have run low for this cycle (between clomid + nolva, reduce xt, plus other pct supps), I can't use trest or dermacrine, so I'm just going to use oral dhea + pregnenolone for lethargy and mood.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
A fellow member suggested Carditone to me for my last run and it helped with BP a whole lot. My headaches went away and I never got to the point where I has nose bleeds. Even tho it was still high which is expected is wasn't dangerously high where I had to quit the cycle.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A fellow member suggested Carditone to me for my last run and it helped with BP a whole lot. My headaches went away and I never got to the point where I has nose bleeds. Even tho it was still high which is expected is wasn't dangerously high where I had to quit the cycle.
You mean carderine? As in gw? It lowered my bp but gave me bad insomnia. Always looking for bp advice since I have to take lisinopril while on cycle

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
You mean carderine? As in gw? It lowered my bp but gave me bad insomnia. Always looking for bp advice since I have to take lisinopril while on cycle
no it's called Carditone. It's. Bunch of natural herbs that's renowned for helping blood pressure! Google it and check out reviews!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no it's called Carditone. It's. Bunch of natural herbs that's renowned for helping blood pressure! Google it and check out reviews!
Cool! Glad I asked, bp can be a nightmare for me. Will check it out

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards