dermacrine cycle? No more epi

F

Frank1983

Awards
Ive been running an epistane + dermacrine cycle. 2 thumbs up so far.
I stocked up on a few more bottles of dermacrine, but i wasnt able to find any epi before the ban took effect. I only have enough epi for my current cycle.

What can I do with dermacrine solo or with some otc products?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dermacrine can be great all by itself, but hard to compete with DS cycles.

For the rest of December our entire line is 50% off with free shipping at bpsnutrition.net (use code BPS50).

I'd stack it with our new AI elimistane and Endosurge Turbo personally.

F

Frank1983

Awards
I see you still have dermacrine up for sale. So are transdermals not included in the ban?

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Maybe you could pick up some ostatine, I picked up a bottle just in case the prices jumped. I've used Osta before and I gained 8lbs in about 6 weeks. I was impressed. Just a thought, of course you will want to do your own research before you pick some up.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe you could pick up some ostatine, I picked up a bottle just in case the prices jumped. I've used Osta before and I gained 8lbs in about 6 weeks. I was impressed. Just a thought, of course you will want to do your own research before you pick some up.
yeah Sarms are still available after the ban and some great muscle builders. Here there are some good threads/logs around with nice results too. Check it out.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/osta-rx-by-ironmaglabs