Msten+epi/tren?

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Had some one ask me if they can stack msten with epi-tren and I honestly wasn't sure so I'm hoping you guys could help me out with the answer

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
I was planning on a 8week cut at the beginng of summer

Msten 10/20/20/20/0/0/0/0
Epi 0/ 0 /30/45/60/60/60/60
Tr3n 60/60/90/90/120/120/120/120

Think Ive seen someone do a log with this layout and had good results. i have triumphalis too which would be good in a cut, might try to work it in there....or replace epi with it.

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
I was planning on a 8week cut at the beginng of summer Msten 10/20/20/20/0/0/0/0 Epi 0/ 0 /30/45/60/60/60/60 Tr3n 60/60/90/90/120/120/120/120 Think Ive seen someone do a log with this layout and had good results. i have triumphalis too which would be good in a cut, might try to work it in there....or replace epi with it.
Looks good to me what kinda pct are you going to run

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was planning on a 8week cut at the beginng of summer

Msten 10/20/20/20/0/0/0/0
Epi 0/ 0 /30/45/60/60/60/60
Tr3n 60/60/90/90/120/120/120/120

Think Ive seen someone do a log with this layout and had good results. i have triumphalis too which would be good in a cut, might try to work it in there....or replace epi with it.
8 weeks with Tren at 120 for 4 weeks? Do you have prolactin control on hand? Have you run Tren at that dose before?

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
I have prami on deck. And plan to run it through the whole cycle.

Clomid will be my pct serm in accordance with tren being a 19nor

Ai on cycle and pct will be arimidex this run most likely

Ive never run tren before. Ive run dienazone which is in the same ballpark up to 2.5ml which is a substantial dose, and had a excellent run.

Tolerance will be assessed, and these dosages are just projection

Will have other support products on hand to be used. tudca, super pct, cycle assist, and possibly another means of bloodpressure control

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have prami on deck. And plan to run it through the whole cycle.

Clomid will be my pct serm in accordance with tren being a 19nor

Ai on cycle and pct will be arimidex this run most likely

Ive never run tren before. Ive run dienazone which is in the same ballpark up to 2.5ml which is a substantial dose, and had a excellent run.

Tolerance will be assessed, and these dosages are just projection

Will have other support products on hand to be used. tudca, super pct, cycle assist, and possibly another means of bloodpressure control
Why an AI on cycle when you're running Epi?

Leaveit

Awards
I have prami on deck. And plan to run it through the whole cycle. Clomid will be my pct serm in accordance with tren being a 19nor Ai on cycle and pct will be arimidex this run most likely Ive never run tren before. Ive run dienazone which is in the same ballpark up to 2.5ml which is a substantial dose, and had a excellent run. Tolerance will be assessed, and these dosages are just projection Will have other support products on hand to be used. tudca, super pct, cycle assist, and possibly another means of bloodpressure control

Fyi...I just read a thread on a guy that was stacking 2 ph and then added tren in with prami and I guess he fell real ill and started puking and all this crazy stuff...

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
I had some gyno issues before on that epi/dienazone run. Not running the risk again.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Fyi...I just read a thread on a guy that was stacking 2 ph and then added tren in with prami and I guess he fell real ill and started puking and all this crazy stuff...
I bet he overdosed his prami. I can go up to .4ml and my stomach feels iffy. At .5ml i can hardly eat all day makes me feel awful. I bet id be puking anything morr then that.

Pramis effectiveness is awesome though at .3-.4ml