IML EpiTren first cycle

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Just trying to get everything lined up for dosing on cycle support and pct. Never ran a cycle before. Im thinking of going 6 weeks, starting at 2 caps per day working up to 5, running cycle support then I gotta figure out pct. I want everything in order before I start. I'm starting January 14th, after getting some things out of the way. I landed a dozen bottles of this stuff some for me some for my friend. Looking for advice. Thanks!

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
IMO there is absolutely no need to push to 5 caps a day on your first run.

Travenberger

Awards
3 caps at most. Or get solo products you could run tren up to 90 and epi at 40-45 is a sweet spot

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
With the ban this is all I'll
Have so.... Guess 30-40 max

mlefler83

Awards
I will be running a cycle starting in 2 weeks with EpiTren in it. I plan on running first 2 weeks at 3 pills(1/1/1) then 2 weeks at 4 pills(2/1/1) then 2 weeks at 5 pills(2/2/1). Obviously you should do though what you feel comfortable doing. I am running Cycle Assist by CEL with the cycle along with Dermacrine. PCT I will be running Nolva @ 20/20/10/10 with SuperPCT from OL with DAA and Myosynergy by Evomuse. Hope this helps you in some way.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
If this is your first run ever, I would stick to 3.day. I don't see any reason to go above that for a beginner.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If this is your first run ever, I would stick to 3.day. I don't see any reason to go above that for a beginner.
I agree! First cycle i would suggest just running epi solo but since is all you have is epitren and cant get a bottle of epi anymore i wouldnt got more than 3 day with epitren.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I think 6 weeks at 3/day would be a nice first run.