Epistane Bloat

JaiBrah

Awards
So I'm on day 16 of a 6 week cycle - Olympus Labs Ep15tane.

Gained maybe 3 lb's so far? Hard to tell but I know I should be expecting some real gains within the next couple of weeks.

For the past week though, I've been bloated - is this common? It's the complete opposite of what I expected. I was expecting to feel alot drier.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Watch the sodium in your diet. It'll hold water like crazy.
You won't really see much physical difference till like week 3-4. That's the usual kick in
Epi isn't really a gainer, but if you eat right it can be. I'd say start with your diet and make sure it's in point

JaiBrah

Awards
It's my first cycle, so it seemed like an obvious choice. Only hoping for 10 lbs or so.

Everything I read about Epi beforehand led me to believe I wouldn't really bloat. No big deal, was just curious as to whether this was normal.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I was extremely strict with my diet and even I only kept 7.
Eat clean and you won't retain the water. If you're bloating, you're doing it wrong

Stierenek213

Awards
Carbs make me bloat as well, I have to avoid salt and carbs.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea avoid too much sodium and water intake. You need to drink lots of water but if you eat lots of sodium you'll hold all that water and bloat. And yes carbs will only make you bloat worse so get the diet on point and im sure the bloating will go away. ecspecially in these weeks to come because thats when epi starts kicking in. I dont know if you checked out our info page at strong supplement shop but i even sometimes still read over the page before i do a cycle of epi just to familiarize myself. ha. So if you want to check it out heres a link http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/epistane-info

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like lean said, WATER! Grab a fresh gallon jug every morning and finish it every day. The more water you drink, the less your body will retain. This is a must for your overall health as well while on a methylated compound

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Like lean said, WATER! Grab a fresh gallon jug every morning and finish it every day. The more water you drink, the less your body will retain. This is a must for your overall health as well while on a methylated compound
Good info here
And yeah watch the carbs!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epi shouldn't bloat you up. It's your diet sir