Discontinued prescribed test cyp injections

clayboy_123

Awards
Was prescribed 200mg test cyp . Had to discontinue do to fertility issues. Looking for best otc test/estrogen supplement (that won't cause fertility issues ) to increase test, reduce estrogen, increase drive ,energy, and assertiveness - all reasons I was prescribed test to beging with.

clayboy_123

Awards
I asked dr about clomid or hcg while discontinuing injections and he said he deferred to fertility doctor, who said don't take anything . Problem is all the problems I listed above are worse than they were pre injections. So would you have a recommendation on daa product ? Testofuel, daa3k? Preferably looking for a pill instead of powder . Thanks

stann123

stann123

Awards
Idk why your doctor wouldn't want you to take clomid or hcg. How long have you been on trt?

clayboy_123

Awards
Over 6 months on try. Anything other than daa such as erase pro or similar type product?

stann123

stann123

Awards
Blasting hcg with clomid would be my first choice. Natty products wont really be a big help

clayboy_123

Awards
Any natural products that would be at top of the list? If so what brand?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly I would drop everything I had same issue I discontinued everything all juice all supps and about 8 weeks after my wife was pregnant and according to my blood test I was technically still low t. It may suck for awhile but if you're trying for a family you can get back on after

MuscleJ

Awards
I know guys in same situation that taken hcg or clomid.