Cycle question

Kanelifts2718

Kanelifts2718

Awards
I came off an 8 week cycle of epi smash/halodrol and diabolix and did a 6 week pct of nolvadex, ultra male, erase, I messed up the timing and started a new cycle already, would I be messed up badly? I didn't notice any shut down after cycle I was able to achieve an erection and such and I'm just wondering, so should I continue my current cycle or stop? Feel free to speak your mind everyone

Stats
21 years old
179 pounds
5'7
14% bodyfat
Lifting for 2 1/2 years

afrothunder

afrothunder

Awards
I came off an 8 week cycle of epi smash/halodrol and diabolix and did a 6 week pct of nolvadex, ultra male, erase, I messed up the timing and started a new cycle already, would I be messed up badly? I didn't notice any shut down after cycle I was able to achieve an erection and such and I'm just wondering, so should I continue my current cycle or stop? Feel free to speak your mind everyone

Stats
21 years old
179 pounds
5'7
14% bodyfat
Lifting for 2 1/2 years
What is the exact time in between cycles?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
How does one "messed up" the timing. Lets say it was a slight miscalculation, a week or two might not do much since that's not going to help you recover better after this run.

Joker666

Banned
Awards

Stats
21 years old 179 pounds.
5'7
14% bodyfat
Lifting for 2 1/2 years
You can **** up your liver. Especially since you ran 3 methylated orals for 8 weeks (the cycle makes no sense to me you ran 2 recomp/cutting compounds and a bulking compound). Not to mention Nolva is also liver toxic. Give your body a rest dude just because you feel good doesn't mean your insides are doing well. I would have waited 3 month before jumping on another cycle.

Kanelifts2718

Kanelifts2718

Awards
Alrighty thanks everyone ! I will stop this I only did two days of Diabolix so far so I'll just stop

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ideally you only want to run 2-3 cycles a year. Beginners should only do probably 2 a year. Hepatotoxicity is overstated by people parroting things they're heard from someone who heard from someone else. Is it an issue when running more than one methylated compounds at the same time? Yes. But NAC, Na-r-ALA, and TUDCA are all solid pharmaceutical aids for the liver/organs.