Finishing test é cycle with EpiTren at end

O

osubucks

Awards
I'm on like week 9 of my test e cycle (gonna run 14 weeks) and just got some epitren today and I've heard good things about people ending with this so just wondering how I should dose this

Thinking about using it the last 4-5 weeks straight into pct, so starting week 11-12. It's doses 10:10mg epi:tren so would 30mg for all 5 weeks be good or should I go higher? Never ran this before so idk

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You could easily go higher, 40:40 the last couple weeks. What kind of support supps will you be using once you start the orals?

S

SBW9

Awards
I don't have alot of experience, so my words here are more of a continuation of curiosity rather than input; It does make more sense to end a test cycle with a strong cutting compound, although in my situation, I've dabbled a bit with some very potent oral Trendione for about 3 days, and will yet begin my Test cycle for atleast another week or two. How objectable is this? (beginning a cycle with tren)

O

osubucks

Awards
You could easily go higher, 40:40 the last couple weeks. What kind of support supps will you be using once you start the orals?
Just what I've been using on cycle; aromasin and cycle assist. Does 4 weeks sound good or should it be 5-6

I don't have alot of experience, so my words here are more of a continuation of curiosity rather than input; It does make more sense to end a test cycle with a strong cutting compound, although in my situation, I've dabbled a bit with some very potent oral Trendione for about 3 days, and will yet begin my Test cycle for atleast another week or two. How objectable is this? (beginning a cycle with tren)
I've never done tren not started with it but in theory it sounds like it could be a good idea. I know that if you're a higher by when you start test e you'll add more fat with your muscle gained so it would make sense to lean up at the beginning so by the time test kicks in you'll be able to add leaner gains

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would go 5-6. Grab some Inhibit P by SNS for prolactin control while using Tren.