Awards
  • Established
Start off with some stats
Height- 5 10
Weight- 185
Bf%- 10-12
Max bench- 290
Squat- 405
Deadlift- not to sure recently switched to sumo so I'm still figuring some stuff out, max conventional was an easy 405

This is my first real cycle and I'm going to be bulking doses are going to start like this
Tr3st- 25 mg
Dermatr3sr- 50 mg
Dmz- 40 mg
Arimicare pro- 4 caps a day

I've been dosing like this since Saturday and have noticed an increase in vascularity but that's about all, I'll be using anastrozole as my a.i. And I'm going to start really low on the dosing of that I'll start at .25 e3d and up it if needed

Pct will be clomid- 50/50/25/25
I'll be purchasing soy lecithin and if funds allow I want to get some ara... And i have some osta left over but I'm unsure if I want to play with that in pct or not

In my training I hit each bodypart twice a week once with a power lifting focus and once for hypertrophy split looks like this:
Monday- chest power/ back hyper
Tuesday- deadlift/legs
Wednesday- abs and cardio
Thursday- back power/ chest hyper
Friday- squat/ legs
Saturday- shoulders
Sunday- off day/ cardio if I'm not feeling too beat up

Now let the gains begin

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I probably would have started off with something less harsh for my first cycle but in to see how it works for you. And at least you have a good on cycle support product!

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Sweet. I probably would have started off with something less harsh for my first cycle but in to see how it works for you. And at least you have a good on cycle support product!
that's something I had talked about with several ppl on here and the verdict was split so I decided to go with the dmz... Atleast it isn't one of those clusterfuk ph's

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Oh and thanks for joining I'll put my lift from this morning up in a bit

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
12-22-14 Chest power/back power
Bench press- 235x 2,2,2,2,2 235x 2,2,1 (cluster)
Slight decline db press- 80's x8 90's x8,6
Dips/push-ups- 10/10 10/8 (superset)
Rear pull ups- 40 reps in 4 sets
Yates row- 185x8,8,8
Wide grip/reverse grip pulldown- 12/10 12/6 12/10 (superset)
Face pulls- 12,12,20
Good day in the gym this morning, only got 3 hours of sleep but I powered through it

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Nice strong first cycle. Thats how I popped my cherry ;)

Wanted to run test/deca for my first but popping pills and rubbing lotion was a lot easier.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
What'd your gains end up like?

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Oh I didn't realize you were running it right now, how far into it are you

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Running the same thing man. Well close, I'm running super DMZ 2.0 and dermatrest

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks good you got a very strong base so I don't see a need for mild cycle in the old days we always said first cycle would be the best so make it count. My first cycle was test deca dbol. Each cycle is going to put you closer to your genetic limit ensuring you have to use higher dosages for longer times to get get same results so you might as well go a little harDer now than alot harder later

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Looks good you got a very strong base so I don't see a need for mild cycle in the old days we always said first cycle would be the best so make it count. My first cycle was test deca dbol. Each cycle is going to put you closer to your genetic limit ensuring you have to use higher dosages for longer times to get get same results so you might as well go a little harDer now than alot harder later
that was part of my thinking, why waste a first cycle with epi or halo when my first cycle is going to yield the most gains due to my "virgin" receptors

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
that was part of my thinking, why waste a first cycle with epi or halo when my first cycle is going to yield the most gains due to my "virgin" receptors
Yep I am running a pre comp cycle right now heavier than my first and I'd be lucky if I put half what I did my first cycle

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that's something I had talked about with several ppl on here and the verdict was split so I decided to go with the dmz... Atleast it isn't one of those clusterfuk ph's
Trest is strong, be ready to bump up your ai. Estrogen sides started right after the second week, nothing I don't have under control with formastane and armistane. Kicks real hard the third week, dmz too. Get ready for a great ride! You picked a good combination

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Have fun bro i just came off this run. I went up to 100mg trest and 80mg dmz

Id reccomend goin 60max on dmz, and always run the oral 50mg rigjt before you head to the gym.

The pumps are savage!

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Have fun bro i just came off this run. I went up to 100mg trest and 80mg dmz

Id reccomend goin 60max on dmz, and always run the oral 50mg rigjt before you head to the gym.

The pumps are savage!
Why do you not recommend going over 60mg DMZ?

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Why do you not recommend going over 60mg DMZ?

It doesnt get any stronger, just burns up more product.

For real, shoulder days were downright torture after my first 3 good sets of shoulder presses, they were so pumped it was retarded. Lateral raises was a bloodbath lol.

This stuff is the buisness!! Olympus Labs products all day.

frodriguez

frodriguez

Awards
What's the best length to run DMZ for best bang for you're buck

frodriguez

frodriguez

Awards
I got a bottle of DMZ 20mg caps ,bottle of Msten 12mg Caps

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Have fun bro i just came off this run. I went up to 100mg trest and 80mg dmz Id reccomend goin 60max on dmz, and always run the oral 50mg rigjt before you head to the gym. The pumps are savage!
I'm thinking I'll end up at 125 trest and 60 dmz

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
It doesnt get any stronger, just burns up more product. For real, shoulder days were downright torture after my first 3 good sets of shoulder presses, they were so pumped it was retarded. Lateral raises was a bloodbath lol. This stuff is the buisness!! Olympus Labs products all day.
good to know, since it seems 60 is the sweet spot for a lot of ppl I was curious about 80

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
good to know, since it seems 60 is the sweet spot for a lot of ppl I was curious about 80
40 was sweet for me. Anything past that my bp was just an issue. My strength was insane at a decent dose and I have another bottle for the end of the year.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
12-23-14
Deadlifts/legs
Sumo deads- 285x3,3,3,3,3
Front squats- 185x4 225x4 275x3 PR
lying leg curl/ bw squat superset- 8/12 8/12 8/15
Leg extensions- 30,15,10 (30 sec rest)
Seated calf raises- x a lot

Destroyed the gym this morning, everything felt light(except the pr on front squats) my last set of deadlifts flew like a warmup set so I'm looking forward to finding my new max next week
If this is a glimpse of how this cycle will go them I'm really excited for it, crazy focus in the gym today, took maybe 1 minutest between sets because I just wanted to get back in and kill it, great day overall

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
40 was sweet for me. Anything past that my bp was just an issue. My strength was insane at a decent dose and I have another bottle for the end of the year.
I'm gonna stay at 40 for another week and a half so maybe I'll be satisfied at this dose, I'll just have to wait and see

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
12-23-14
Deadlifts/legs
Sumo deads- 285x3,3,3,3,3
Front squats- 185x4 225x4 275x3 PR
lying leg curl/ bw squat superset- 8/12 8/12 8/15
Leg extensions- 30,15,10 (30 sec rest)
Seated calf raises- x a lot

Destroyed the gym this morning, everything felt light(except the pr on front squats) my last set of deadlifts flew like a warmup set so I'm looking forward to finding my new max next week
If this is a glimpse of how this cycle will go them I'm really excited for it, crazy focus in the gym today, took maybe 1 minutest between sets because I just wanted to get back in and kill it, great day overall
Looks good bro!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna stay at 40 for another week and a half so maybe I'll be satisfied at this dose, I'll just have to wait and see
I say try 60 and see how it treats you. I tried 60 on week 3 and then a few more days on week 4 and I knew I can't go that high so I did stick on 40. Some people really did get better results on 60 from the numerous logs I've read.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking I'll be ok, I've done an eca stack and ostarine and ice run those 2 together and nothing raised my blood pressure, which stays around 110/76
Obviously I don't know how I'll react to trest/dmz but hopefully it doesn't effect me much

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If your getting good results stay at 40mg honestly going up on dose when not needed can really fu a good cycle speaking from experience

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
That makes sense but I know the temptation to get "better" gains will be there

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Do what you feel you should. You can always back down the dose if you prefer.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That makes sense but I know the temptation to get "better" gains will be there
If your not feeling anything wrong you can try what you should do is define acceptable gains and if you are meeting or exceending stay if not go higher just remember sometimes going higher by the time your sides hit and you lower dose the sides can still stick for awhile and you could of lost a good week on a 5 week cycle that is alot sides won't go away the day you lower dose

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Definitely will have some things to think about over the next couple weeks kinda thinking if I'm having no sides the. I'll up the dose but if I'm having any issues at all then I just won't mess with it

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Im subbed.

I really like your training split. I did a training split similar to it and I gained a lot fast. Was on just staple supplements. I find however that the body can handle only so much of that type of training before you start feeling run down and over worked. I was doing:
Day 1 - chest, anterior deltoids, mid deltoids
Day 2 - Back, posterior deltoids, traps
Day 3 - Legs, Arms
Day 4 - rest
REPEAT

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
I'm thinking of doing a cycle of Androgel, DMZ to kickstart, and epi to kickstop. Will be my first cycle of PH. What you think? 12 weeks total, clomid 50/50/50/50/25 and nolva 40/40/20/20/10 for pct.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of doing a cycle of Androgel, DMZ to kickstart, and epi to kickstop. Will be my first cycle of PH. What you think? 12 weeks total, clomid 50/50/50/50/25 and nolva 40/40/20/20/10 for pct.
Androgel is test correct? How much of that is absorbed and what would be the total dosage will you be running?

Those serm dosages are high, might want to rethink that.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Wheres your AI?

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
I have liquid arimidex. plan .25mg eod. from the start. I have plenty of nolva on hand also. The nolva and clomid are pharma.

The androgel is the higher dose of what the doctors can prescribe. I'm not sure how much is absorbed and what it translates to. I don't expect to make big gains off the androgel besides keeping the test levels normal through cycle for the sex drive and motivation. It probably isn't much more than replacing my natural test levels. But it should work synergistically with the PH.

I also came across some legit Dbol (I know for a fact). I have enough for 50mg for 6 weeks although I don't think I would dose it that high. I would then bump up my adex to .5mg eod. Do you guys think I should run the Dbol in place of one of these PHs?

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
I have liquid arimidex. plan .25mg eod. from the start. I have plenty of nolva on hand also. The nolva and clomid are pharma.

The androgel is the higher dose of what the doctors can prescribe. I'm not sure how much is absorbed and what it translates to. I don't expect to make big gains off the androgel besides keeping the test levels normal through cycle for the sex drive and motivation. It probably isn't much more than replacing my natural test levels. But it should work synergistically with the PH.

I also came across some legit Dbol (I know for a fact). I have enough for 50mg for 6 weeks although I don't think I would dose it that high. I would then bump up my adex to .5mg eod. Do you guys think I should run the Dbol in place of one of these PHs?
Whats your plan, bulk, recomp, or cut? I saw your thinking about doing a quick shot of epi on the end of the cycle. I would ditch that. Takes a good 3wks for that to even kick in.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Last several day were hectic but I still got in the gym, Wednesday was just cardio and some ab work, yesterday was
Back power/chest hyper
Pendlay rows- worked up to 245 x3,3
Chest supported tbar row- top set was 185x5
Pull-ups superset yes with the tbar- 6,8,5
Flat db bench- 85's x10,10,8
Slight incline db bench- 70's x12,10,10
Cable crossovers- 12,12,15
Today was supposed to be squats/legs but squats just weren't feeling right my legs were just weakkkk so I called it a day after several sets of 1-2 reps at 335
Shoulders on tap for tomorrow, believe I'll be upping my trest dose to 50 mg pre workout so that'll be 100 mg total, half a pump dermatrest plus 2 caps oral

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last several day were hectic but I still got in the gym, Wednesday was just cardio and some ab work, yesterday was
Back power/chest hyper
Pendlay rows- worked up to 245 x3,3
Chest supported tbar row- top set was 185x5
Pull-ups superset yes with the tbar- 6,8,5
Flat db bench- 85's x10,10,8
Slight incline db bench- 70's x12,10,10
Cable crossovers- 12,12,15
Today was supposed to be squats/legs but squats just weren't feeling right my legs were just weakkkk so I called it a day after several sets of 1-2 reps at 335
Shoulders on tap for tomorrow, believe I'll be upping my trest dose to 50 mg pre workout so that'll be 100 mg total, half a pump dermatrest plus 2 caps oral
Is your ai ready 100mg is the threshold for me 75 Estro ok 100mg I have issues

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
So far I've dosed anastrozole at .25 mg e3d and have no sides except my knees were a little dry this morning, so I would guess my estro is on the lower side for now, but we will see what happens when I hit that 100 mg threshold

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
12-27-14
OHP/shoulders
OHP- bar x15 95x6 115x5 140x3,3,3 2+2+1(cluster)
Arnold press- 40's x10,10,10
Heavy side lateral partials/rear delt fly superset- 60's x15/25's x8 for 3 sets
And that's it, first day with 50 trest pre workout and damnnnn the pumps hurt, but everything felt really strong today, next week I'll be finding new max's I got a feeling there is going to be a huge jump in strength