Halo X and Stano

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Looking to run my second cycle of Halo X and Stano.

Thinking about

Halo 50/75/75/75/75/100/100(maybe?)
Stano 600/600/900/900/900/900/900(not too sure on stano dosing.

This is my second cycle, first cycle was epi/ tren
I will have all necessary cycle support while running and PCT

going to try clomid instead of nolva but I have plenty of nolva left from previous cycle if I decide to change

Clomid 40/40/20/20
DAA 300/300/300/300
Perform at recommended dosage

I just wanted to ask for y'all's opinion and any advice is greatly appreciated. This will be the first time I've run a test base on cycle the epi/tren cycle I saw a loss of libido and atrophy in the nether regions.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Just go 75mg from day one

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If your unsure about stano dosage and stano products check out the stano info page http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/stanodrol-info
It has everything you need to know about stano as well as some stano products on the page.
And I would agree with above. Just go 75mg on the halo all the way.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Will do I'll start at 75 from day 1 and checkout the website. Thanks for the info

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Why not I ran an 8 week cycle of epi/tren at fairly high doses, I'll just see how I feel I've never ran halo or stano before

aaronjohn

Awards
Aight dude whatever works for you. I started week 4 today of my halo and it's been good. Just hard with the BP and anxiety spikes lol. Oh well.

Edit: got lethargy right at week two but the stano erased the lethargy the next day. Libido is crazy high still lol.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Yeah man I'll test the waters, I had killer back pumps on epi, I have low blood pressure anyway so I should be fine. Also I'm going to be cutting hard.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
I'm excited to see what stano can do, what dose of stano did you start at

aaronjohn

Awards
I'm excited to see what stano can do, what dose of stano did you start at
Ran att 600. Felt good there. Only ran it for two weeks and then heard about the ban so I stopped it to save it for a next cycle that needs a base.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Well I bought 2 bottles of stano and also bought some 4 andro by Iron mag labs I'm going to maybe run with dmz